For Sale Sacramento CA 2013 lx570, all original California vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Holding off on sale as we are planning to keep it at the moment.

Hello, looking to part ways with our LX, it's been a great rig and is in great condition for its age and mileage. Currently at 123k miles. I am the third owner, purchased September 2019. Between a Tundra, 80 and Prius I just don't drive this as much as I like. Honestly I hate to sell it as its such a nice vehicle to drive. I can answer any questions and add more details to interested party. Also have 50 plus photos to share but here are a few. Asking 37K obo

IMG_2655.jpg
IMG_2657.jpg
IMG_2662.jpg
IMG_2644.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, looking to part ways with our LX, it's been a great rig and is in great condition for its age and mileage. Currently at 123k miles. I am the third owner, purchased September 2019. Between a Tundra, 80 and Prius I just don't drive this as much as I like. Honestly I hate to sell it as its such a nice vehicle to drive. I can answer any questions and add more details to interested party. Also have 50 plus photos to share but here are a few. Asking 37K obo

View attachment 3052342View attachment 3052343View attachment 3052344View attachment 3052345
very nice

Jason,
Are you and Cleo getting out of the Toyota gig all together? I know you sold your Tundra a while back. What are you putting back in the garage.
Hope all is well.
-Brice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom