What did you do on your 70 series today? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got mine last week after a long search for a used one. But have run into a slight snag with the way my fender was lining up so now I have opened a new can of worms haha.

No gap on the Driver's side:
DB0B2F99-C06F-4E2E-BC08-ED49DAA03AAF.jpeg

After adjusting the front gap on the fender:
24A9BD4E-B4D1-4860-BE3D-A49197257E13.jpeg

And now what I have going on. Turns out the fenders dont rub if you dont have one.
200EC836-3589-4E4F-A7B7-998711F0176A.jpeg

I got mine last week after a long search for a used one. But have run into a slight snag with the way my fender was lining up so now I have opened a new can of worms haha.

View attachment 3050765

View attachment 3050764

And now what I have going on. Turns out the fenders dont rub if you dont have one.
View attachment 3050766
do you think it's because the ARB was used? or were your fenders just uneven?

View attachment 3050765

View attachment 3050764

View attachment 3050766

Wjat model truck do you have ? I have never had an issue with them , is yourtruck square ?

Wjat model truck do you have ? I have never had an issue with them , is yourtruck square ?
Bj73. I’m beginning to think it’s not square. The upper fender where the land cruiser badge is doesn’t have the same gap between the edge and windshield frame on the drivers side as it does on the passenger as well. Lots of little body gap problems it looks like.

Made a water jug holder that plugs into rear seat headrest.
Replaced quick disconnects on my OBA with "open flow" connectors. Easier for air to pass through.
1657074705302.png

1657074826808.png

I have got the truck out of the garage~

View attachment 3050933

View attachment 3050765

View attachment 3050764

View attachment 3050766

had a similar issue with mine when i installed an ARB. truck looked like it had had a stroke. body mounts were collapsed on the LH side up front. to check it, i installed a few spacers then cranked it back down. no more lopsided grille. i have some fresh mounts to install. now, just need some time to slide those in.

Not sure where to post this but I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for suction cups (the kind you can pull with rings attached) for my solar shades. My solar shades work great in the Texas heat but the suction cups it came with are horrible. Too small in diameter to get strong holding power.

suction cups.jpg

Not sure where to post this but I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for suction cups (the kind you can pull with rings attached) for my solar shades. My solar shades work great in the Texas heat but the suction cups it came with are horrible. Too small in diameter to get strong holding power.

View attachment 3053604
Do you have Hobby Lobby’s in Texas?

Do you have Hobby Lobby’s in Texas?

There is one about a mile from my house but I never go there. They only show ones with hooks attached online on their site but I will give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom