Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok guys BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for last year’s COTR attendees…. an email will be sent out tomorrow to all of last years drivers with a coupon code for the COTR PRIOR ATTENDEE TICKET that will be available on cruisersontherocks.com starting this Sunday July 3. The coupon code will be for $900 off of the $1000 ticket making it regular price. Regular tickets will be available Sunday July 10, this means 2021 COTR attendees will get a 7 day head start on everyone else. If you don’t receive an email by Sunday send me a PM. Thanks guys and see y’all in October!!!!

Looking forward to seeing all the Matt's again.

Hey.. are most people camping there? I saw talk about folks hanging around the campfire. Where are they camping, if so? The primitive area up at the top, or the actual Windrock campground down below with showers and power?

Edit - there are no sites in the lower campground available now - only primitive sites... So I guess I just answered my own question!

Last edited:
Hey.. are most people camping there? I saw talk about folks hanging around the campfire. Where are they camping, if so? The primitive area up at the top, or the actual Windrock campground down below with showers and power?
3 nights of primitive camping come with your Driver Ticket. It’s in the large event area up top just like GSMTR. Some stay in cabins and a few in hotels but most camped in the event are last year. We had an issue with a truck load of wet wood we bought from @aaronrules cousin last year hampering our big bonfire plans (we ended up using solo stoves instead) but Aaron assured me we will have good wood this year👍

Early COTR II registration opened up today for 2021 attendees and after only a few hours it looks like most of the fam is coming back for 2022! Early registration will be open until next Sunday the 10th when New Driver Registration starts. If you attended last year and didn’t receive an email with the early registration code please PM me and let me know. It’s gonna be a blast! See you in October!!!

1445C17E-FA01-4C5B-A9CF-D96D0463257C.jpeg

Registered and can’t wait to make it back out to Windrock this year. ATATWKR 2.0 is mostly done and ready to go 👍🏻
I will never forget….

6C31893A-EC5C-49AC-AB77-740CC56A2433.jpeg

Early COTR II registration opened up today for 2021 attendees and after only a few hours it looks like most of the fam is coming back for 2022! Early registration will be open until next Sunday the 10th when New Driver Registration starts. If you attended last year and didn’t receive an email with the early registration code please PM me and let me know. It’s gonna be a blast! See you in October!!!

View attachment 3049305
Hey that’s me third back before the carnage.

Hey that’s me third back before the carnage.
Yup. It’s a good photo. Can’t even see the tow strap attached to the front of your truck 🤣

Looking forward to it👍

Registered! Can't wait

3 nights of primitive camping come with your Driver Ticket. It’s in the large event area up top just like GSMTR. Some stay in cabins and a few in hotels but most camped in the event are last year. We had an issue with a truck load of wet wood we bought from @aaronrules cousin last year hampering our big bonfire plans (we ended up using solo stoves instead) but Aaron assured me we will have good wood this year👍
LET IT BE KNOWN TO EVERYONE!!!!! I was NOT responsible for the procurement of the wood!!! Someone….*cough* @ga12r1 *cough* set up the bonfire for failure and was the sole person behind buying that truck load of wood that was pulled out of lake only hours before…LOL With that said…I anticipate a few Solostoves to show up again this year AND the bonfire will be actually going as well!

Last edited:
Does new driver registration start tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom