40's Only 2022 (1 Viewer)

July 10th or Move date

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that is one drainage i wouldn't want to be in during fire season, Paul, Drew and anyone else with a 40 what dates work for you. I'm open thru july, let's get a date and go with it with hopefully more than 4 40's and possibly a miata. the 9-10 works for me but it would be nice to have more vehicles than last year

Green loc-tite is awesome for rotational locking...

we used it on threaded assemblies at a place I used to work at.
to get it released we put the assemblies in an old oven for 1/2 hr at 450 degrees F to get them apart

Made a poll on page one, please go answer it and if you have a specific in mind comment it and i'll add it. Pole will go through saturday july 2nd! ready set go....

I'm already busy every weekend until the end of July. Depending on location for me also.

One less clown won't make the circus stop though.

Don’t think this will be an option for a while, tobacco roots at approximately 8800’. Lots of winching Involved. Can’t load my video of the 40, finally gave up

9FF01715-3E71-4AB4-9A19-A7F1E70F2576.jpeg

@elkun1 everyday I look at the Tobacco Roots on my way to town and I am impressed with home much snow is still up there. Seems like the Gallatin got hammered too pretty late in the season.

I want to run upper/lower boulder Lake and Nobel lake this season but it might get tough to make it.

I think @JohnnyOshow22 went to Lower Boulder lake a weekend or two back. What trail we’re you trying Ron?

i'm terrible on the names of trails, it's off of n meadow crk then it goes to the ridge that overlooks the madison valley. not many people considering it being the 4th weekend.

Looks like we need to move it so.....

Saturday August 13 or Saturday August 20...?

that's what it sounds like, i've got stuff planned pretty much all of august but we'll see if i can sneak it in. still need to get to fisher and pull my trailer down there, against everyones advice lol.

Looks like we need to move it so.....

Saturday August 13 or Saturday August 20...?
Both are open for me.
The 13th is the weekend the Goose Lake trip is schedule. Which as of now, I don't think I can swing. So playing with 40s is cool.

Connect 4. I win.

Looking ahead at next year, I want to do part/all of the Wyoming Backcountry Discovery Route. Either by 40 or adventure bike. Any interest in planning the BDR route for a group of 40s? I doubt anything real technical on the trail. Time in the seat and listening to everything rattle for 900 miles might be the biggest hurdle. Just kickin' it around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom