Realtor needed in the mooresville area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SFROMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
Exactly what the title says.
I am looking at purchasing a house near the nascar institute campus in mooresville nc.

Please pm me for my contact info so you can pass it along if you know a realtor in the area.
With the housing market being the way it is I need to try to move on this house fast. Hoping someone knows someone. I will continue to look for a realtor in the area myself as well.

Thanks

I'll check with our realtor from last year - she helped us get a home in Matthews at the end of last year in a really competitive environment, and even under list price. We flew out to house hunt for 2.5 days and had an accepted offer before we flew home. I know she covers greater Charlotte, so if she can do Mooresville I'll PM you her info.

Exactly what the title says.
I am looking at purchasing a house near the nascar institute campus in mooresville nc.

Please pm me for my contact info so you can pass it along if you know a realtor in the area.
With the housing market being the way it is I need to try to move on this house fast. Hoping someone knows someone. I will continue to look for a realtor in the area myself as well.

Thanks
@Ncrunner4x4 may be able to help, he owns a realty company

I've got a great one who knows the area very well. Also a neighbor and friend I can vouch for.

Shout if you'd like me to make the connection.

Hey Del. i sent you a pm with an agent's contact info. Shes a friend and former coworker. She said you can call her this morning if youre free

Thanks for all the replies.

A club member linked me up with a realtor and she is helping me out.

It is looking like I will be buying in the statesville area. My plan is to buy something with land so even when I am done with school I might stay there and having a couple of acres will allow me to build a big shop in the back yard.

Most of the properties that I saw in mooresville don’t offer a big lot, at least not in my price range.

Although statesville is a little further than I wanted. I am still keeping my search within 20 miles of the school campus. So that shouldn’t be to bad, hopefully.

It's an easy commute from Statesville to Mooresville for the most part and you're right, you'll get more land there for sure. Good luck and great to have you in the area!

Yeah. It doesn’t seem too bad.
I purposely have been in the area house hunting both during the week and weekends just to get an idea of the traffic.

I really hope I can find something. I really don’t want to have to rent

Yep. That’s exactly where I am looking.
Currently looking at two properties. One has 2 acres and the other has 4 acres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom