For Sale 2UZ motor, harness and ecu 304k - Port Republic MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRDdrew

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
ENGINE, WIRING, AND ECU ARE NOW 700.00

Hey guys i have a complete 2UZ swap out of a 99 Land cruiser with 152k on it ( at least that what the ODO said) through toyota care we found out that the last recorded service history was at 304k, i heard the motor run and it was smooth as could be. Engine is complete with an UNCUT full harness with ECU and all accessories including a almost brand new denso Alternator (power steering pump is included just not on the engine in the photos).

Everything is available for local pick up in Port Republic MD 20676. i do have the ability to help facilitate getting the motor on a truck or trailer

Cheers :beer:

engine 1.jpg

engine 2.jpg

engine 3.jpg

engine 4.jpg

Last edited:
wish this had popped up a few months ago. Was looking at a 45lv. Now thinking it should go in my lx450 chinook though.... wish i had some more time!

Much more realistic pricing.
Eh i agree and disagree, i need it out of my garage so in the sake of a quick sale than yes its a realistic price. The last 2uz i sold went for over 2300 (long block only no harness or accessories) Did i have it for a longer period of time? ... yes. At the end of the day though, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

I'm a buyer if you're willing to palletize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom