Builds 94 FZJ80 - Let the Adventure Ensue (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So you are going to be a farmer?

:lol:

:flipoff2:

Congrats on retirement. :cheers:
Thanks, Onur. Yeah, I’m going to farm cruisers and psychedelics. I’ll make my way to see you and break bread and more.

Well boys, it’s about 40-ish days until we leave this island.
I’ve determined the 1994 and the two-tone 1997 will be likely to be sold and I’ll focus my efforts on the broken 40th anniversary. This is currently the plan and subject to change without notice.

I’ve bought a short block and separately spent about $6k worth of baselining parts for her already and those parts are headed to my farm in the next week or two. No idea when the short block from Japan will ship. I bought that back in March.

When I get my family to our farm, my priority will be to purchase a pontoon and a diesel truck of some sort. Not sure when exactly since I’ll arrive in the off-season. That’s it for now. The 1994 is running beautifully. A couple of my friends are interested in buying her. I won’t gouge them on price but I won’t let her go for nothing either. After-all, the 1994 model year is the most superior of them all.

I’ve determined the 1994 and the two-tone 1997 will be likely to be sold and I’ll focus my efforts on the broken 40th anniversary. This is currently the plan and subject to change without notice.

I’ve bought a short block and separately spent about $6k worth of baselining parts for her already and those parts are headed to my farm in the next week or two. No idea when the short block from Japan will ship. I bought that back in March.

When I get my family to our farm, my priority will be to purchase a pontoon and a diesel truck of some sort. Not sure when exactly since I’ll arrive in the off-season. That’s it for now. The 1994 is running beautifully. A couple of my friends are interested in buying her. I won’t gouge them on price but I won’t let her go for nothing either. After-all, the 1994 model year is the most superior of them all.
Dear god. Shatlinbabity’s days are numbered? Say it any so. That’s pretty ‘yuge news. Glad your heading off the islands. Seasons are a good thing.

And since you’re bailing on he 93-94 crew….can I buy your VFM? :flipoff2::steer:

So none of this s*** makes sense.

What the *** are you actually doing in terms of your Toyotas?

Obliqueness gets us no where.

So none of this s*** makes sense.

What the f*** are you actually doing in terms of your Toyotas?

Obliqueness gets us no where.
Selling two. Keeping the broke dick one. Fixing it up. Starting a new build thread for it when I get to the farm. What’s confusing? The diesel and pontoon? That’s for you and I to go naked pontooning in our favorite cove while tripping on psychedelics.

The diesel and pontoon? That’s for you and I to go naked pontooning in our favorite cove while tripping on psychedelics.
Now it's all making sense, you well fit in well in Tennessee :p

And since you’re bailing on he 93-94 crew….can I buy your VFM? :flipoff2::steer:
If the cruiser is sold to a friend they’ll get the extra VFM but I might have an extra VFM for you regardless.

If the cruiser is sold to a friend they’ll get the extra VFM but I might have an extra VFM for you regardless.
And while I was generally making a circling vulture joke…I’d happily enter into negotiations over 93-94 parts with you Pell!🍻

Been a while boys. Cruiser is at the shipping yard awaiting its journey to a vehicle processing center in Atlanta. Thankful to friends who’ve let us borrow their vehicles until our departure.

My family and I have been inside this tiny hotel for 8 days and have 4 days remaining on island. 5 humans, 3 dogs, 1 tiny space. What could go wrong?

Anyway, next time I post, you guys should be seeing my other cruisers up close and personal.

Pell

Selling two. Keeping the broke dick one. Fixing it up. Starting a new build thread for it when I get to the farm. What’s confusing? The diesel and pontoon? That’s for you and I to go naked pontooning in our favorite cove while tripping on psychedelics.
I want IN!

Safe travels buddy

Hi guys. Lots of changes. I’m not on an island anymore. Wish I still was despite the slow shipping and high costs of everything.

Here’s a little of what I have going on. More to come.

Biggest update is I’m keeping my 94. Schtalin Babbity is here to stay. The two tone 97 is on the chopping block. I just want to get a few things locked up and get her on the stage for sale.

The 40th is going to be a long term project. Her short block should be arriving soon.

Love yas

67379A9F-5FBB-4B3B-B748-AB26D7E56AC7.jpeg
D5A003B2-4DDF-414B-8B9A-9F5487369851.jpeg
E3520706-B4B5-4950-8FDF-A9C91CDE5B86.jpeg
A05A981A-2DAE-4C04-9A9F-0737D9D53AFA.jpeg
4ABC2075-2759-45DD-925E-530B05C67B23.jpeg
6606B230-4ADF-4546-8842-615E24837665.jpeg
37983E22-EFE2-4B45-8D4A-4BFEC19B1BA0.jpeg
3BC9415C-DBE8-489D-BE36-49A09F7A36FB.jpeg

59F738B5-61DB-42E8-8A3E-7378EB696B95.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back