Builds 1995 full resto build (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think he meant access to install the Ravelco would be easy since the truck is currently apart.

I’m not planning any anti-theft devices on this Cruiser. Once it’s done, it will spend most of its nights in my garage or far from the city.
Well at least alarm the sh*t out of the garage; I've read about several vehicles being stolen from garages while owners slept.

I think he meant access to install the Ravelco would be easy since the truck is currently apart.

I’m not planning any anti-theft devices on this Cruiser. Once it’s done, it will spend most of its nights in my garage or far from the city.

No worries, I misunderstood him.

Cheers

So now that the POR15 is cured we are sanding/scuffing it. We use 400g on the DA sander where we can and red scotch bright pads for the rest.

AFE4EBEA-8CEC-442B-9BB9-6E926933AD72.jpeg

2EB545F5-C6F5-4BB5-9245-2BEDF25A2565.jpeg

283F8D7E-9FFB-4AED-83F4-50FCF5235DEF.jpeg

Just a wee bit hot in the shop today! 🥵

FD6DC90B-7C1C-40E9-97FB-094D6FA3A6F5.jpeg

DFFDC4FC-4571-4C9C-A951-D50ED58AB24F.jpeg

Cheers

Do you use the tiecoat primer for the next stage?

When I use Por I let it dry till tacky then cover it with Tremclad/Rustoleum satin black. Becomes permanent and then any further topcoats are easy.

Do you use the tiecoat primer for the next stage?

When I use Por I let it dry till tacky then cover it with Tremclad/Rustoleum satin black. Becomes permanent and then any further topcoats are easy.

No sir.

Cheers

It makes a feller want to bolt a bunch of shiny stuff to it. :grinpimp:

Very impressive as to how fast your moving. How many hours will you have into it when it’s turn key? If it’s confidential I’ll understand.

Very impressive as to how fast your moving. How many hours will you have into it when it’s turn key? If it’s confidential I’ll understand.

Thanks!

A LOT, these kind of builds take hundreds of hours or more.

Cheers

Couple more pics for today.

7CCC2E36-AFB5-4B95-9438-9EE780CE2594.jpeg

Getting all our axle parts prepped first so we can build out the axles and have a rolling chassis.

73080F4B-FC68-4514-88FD-EC083E9D1755.jpeg

Cheers

You're doing an amazing job!
Everything looks tip top on the restoration so far!
Keep up the amazing job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom