Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had thought about selling these and then changed my mind. I’ve changed my mind again. 😊
5 BF Goodrich KM2’s (255/85/16). The 4 on the ground have approximately 5,000 miles on them while the spare has never been on the ground. Based on the price of replacement tires I’d like something in the range $950.00 -
$1,000.00 for the set. I will however entertain any reasonable offer. The tires are located in Thomasville, GA.View attachment 2954818

PRICE REDUCED …… $825.00 (5 tires)

They would be a tad difficult to ship but ‘ MUDship might be a viable option for someone who is
interested. 😊

I run these exact tires on my 70 and find them to be great.
With it being nominally 500 miles round trip to pick them from the metro area, crazy high fuel prices is probably causing many to pause from jumping on this opportunity.
I hope that changes for some lucky sole.

I run these exact tires on my 70 and find them to be great.
With it being nominally 500 miles round trip to pick them from the metro area, crazy high fuel prices is probably causing many to pause from jumping on this opportunity.
I hope that changes for some lucky sole.
I’ve actually mentioned ‘ MUDship to several that have expressed an interest. 😊

Hoping to sell these locally

I’m looking for a set of 100 series 16” wheels (not the Lexus ones, they ugly). No curbed rims please, I’d like to curb them myself in the parking lot. If you have a set lying around I’ll give you some money and get them out of your garage.

Patrick

SOLD!

35163A42-D319-4384-B51B-A3AB563C212D.jpeg
I’m looking for a set of 100 series 16” wheels (not the Lexus ones, they ugly). No curbed rims please, I’d like to curb them myself in the parking lot. If you have a set lying around I’ll give you some money and get them out of your garage.

Patrick

9EFB4CF7-8ED1-42FF-BAD5-01F5FD282172.jpeg
87E4C22D-8F55-4630-BF28-9E2611A82D8E.jpeg
68B8917C-BC33-4CFA-9E6B-C01B1EDC2348.jpeg
53986AF2-D12C-4D3E-91C8-5C2B2F5EB5F2.jpeg
B45863F8-AB8C-4F38-BDDA-837D9A1EEF59.jpeg

I have 4 wheels and 2 center caps (1 front, 1 rear). No lug nuts. $200 in Columbus, GA. Would trade straight for an OEM 100 Series 18” aluminum wheel (preferably with decent spare tire). For the right 18” wheel/tire combo, I can come off a 5th 16” with an as-new 33” AT (current spare).

Last edited:
Who wants 35's for your 80?! Make me an offer

Like Patrick, I am looking for a set of 16" inch wheels for my wife's LX 470. I would prefer the LX wheels, but would take the LC wheels. If Patrick is not interested G-Cat, let me know.

I haven't heard from anyone. I always like to honor first interest, and my reply was to @robustbambi ...if I don't hear anything in the next day or two, I have you down as second-in-line (with no obligation, of course).

Since i'm moving, i'll be going through my stash of parts. I'm sure i have shafts. I'll let you know.
If nobody responds or you happen to have a spare FJ60 rear shaft. I'm very interested. Thanks.
✌️ :beer:

If nobody responds or you happen to have a spare FJ60 rear shaft. I'm very interested. Thanks.
✌️ :beer:
@BGarcia88FJ62 I have a set of driveshafts out of an 85 for sale in Atlanta

Like Patrick, I am looking for a set of 16" inch wheels for my wife's LX 470. I would prefer the LX wheels, but would take the LC wheels. If Patrick is not interested G-Cat, let me know.

PM’d you

@CID 96 @robustbambi man 2 rare sitings within a couple days of each other. How are you guys doing?

Just living life. Not wheelin' anymore, but still got a cruiser or two. I'll be back one day.

You and the family doing good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom