Jowett performance filter housing "Group Buy" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm down

Same here.

If there isn't enough to do a run, I can make up the difference and buy extras.

But yes, same here. I've been waiting for these to come back in stock for almost 2 yrs now.

I'd also be in for 2.

If aluminum drops a little more, I'll get after some.

If you're waiting on aluminum prices, it might drop a little bit in the 3-6 months timeline due to a few contributing factors:

• China is slowly opening back up factories so supplies will come back online, export of many products was effectively halted for more than 60 days since many large industrial locations were on lock down, esp factories that specialize in export (like raw materials factories)
  • China was having an issue in energy shortfall, reducing output w/ increasing demand
  • Oil prices are sky high right now due to the war on Ukraine, but OPEC is releasing a surplus, and if you look at 12 and 24 month oil futures, they're back at pre-pandemic pricing. That means cheaper diesel for ships reducing transport costs
  • Conex (Shipping Containers) manufacturing resuming, the pre-pandemic cost of 2-3k per container skyrocketed to as high as 21k for one. they're coming back to semi-reasonable prices around 13k now
However, I think everyone here agrees that even if it costs more, they'd rather get the oil cap today at whatever cost it needs to be. ;)
I have to change my oil this month so yah.

I don't wanna wait either.

Hell, I'll buy the entire run. Then resell to everyone else.

Bummer about the supply issues. Hope that you can get things sorted soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom