Club News (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saturday’s gathering was our first event where we had the services of a professional photographer, providing both still shots and drone footage. Here are a couple of examples of his handiwork. 😊
ADAF5F87-0838-4DA6-9D36-C74028C0F921.jpeg
8F1CF1CE-EE81-4E86-AA71-E5D497500053.jpeg

As one of the club’s original board members (henceforth referred to as the peon on the board) one of the main goals of this club was to have members step forward with ideas for events. I’m proud to say that this has worked very well with Mac McNeil organizing multiple WMA rides, Sam Baker with the comms event, Chase Gregory with his recovery class and now Sayer with the Alapaha River event. Obviously the club is “geographically challenged” in the fact that we represent 3 states but despite that I encourage the membership to submit any and all ideas they have.
Thanks

I’m headed to wheel in Colorado the first week and a half. On call for two weeks after that. If we get something lined up for the late let of the month I’m down
I guess the Colorado thingy would win out. 😁
4BDC2142-296B-46FA-86D2-76A307240FE0.jpeg

We need to plan something for August even if it’s as simple as meeting somewhere for lunch. 😊
Perhaps somewhere that offers both sausage dogs and shade. 😁
7E256D69-E420-478B-BEE2-B1A773521CC8.jpeg
895D646E-120C-48B8-8215-4590F59034F4.jpeg

We’ve been fortunate enough to have a number of club members step forward with ideas for events and do the heavy lifting to make them happen. This lunch meeting is everyone’s opportunity to put forth their ideas for future events. 😊

Today‘s turnout. Thanks to Sayer for organizing today’s event as well as to everyone who attended. 😊
67899D81-9570-4708-B3EC-CD55882F479B.jpeg

080C1BE8-F2B2-404F-8BCE-B92A31D8CDBB.jpeg

5E4985FB-6E04-4C03-A1F2-516F970D6744.jpeg

So it’s bit easier to read 😉

Thanks, to all that were able to make it! We’ve come up with a few more places that I’ll be planning trips and club rides for those areas. A big one is the Talladega National Forest. It will be a full weekend which means overnight stays. I’ll do my best in the next couple of weeks to come up with a date and rendezvous point for this club event, along with a mapped route. I Know we have a few club members who are familiar with the area and trails alike, if you have any suggestions or points of interest please pass this along so that I can incorporate those into the ride.

Also, please don’t shy away from planning a club event. We all understand that everyone’s schedules are different and not every member will be able to attend every event, but member participation is greatly appreciated.

As I’m planning the Talladega NF trip I have two dates that I am fully available. One happens to be the weekend after the 70 Series ride in WindRock. Those dates are September 30- October 2. The next available dates would be October 14-16. Im leaning towards October 14-16, to help the members who’ve attended the 70 series event recover. What would work for those that want to and can attend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom