Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everything mounted up. Thats one step up. I'm redoing my front walkway and staircase. During the deconstruction I was going to use the winch to pull out some timbers.
Apparently, the winch failed to read the OPORD. I can hear the solenoid popping but not engaging the drive. That's two steps back.

I'll pull of the control panel Sunday and have a look.

On a positive note, the" Portable Beverage Temperature Modulator(s) are working flawlessly. @Homey15 :beer: 👈 :clap:

View attachment 3042319

View attachment 3042320

View attachment 3042326
I thought you said "fine intoxicating beverage" ;)

Which pieces are you looking for? I have the complete assembly I am not using from a 75 4 speed.
I think #6 is all he really needs at this point Ben.

My linkage actually looks different than what you’ve posted.
image.jpg

I think this schematic may be from a 79??? I think it’s from the SOR WP. I “borrowed” it from another post.

I could use #6-45 and 64. I’ll be glad buy what ever you can part with down to and including fasteners etc etc.
My Pic above ^^^ is from a 77.

Thanks for the assist Ben..!!

1656442096011.jpeg

I have the “End” piece to #6 inbound but I don’t have remainder.

I thought you said "fine intoxicating beverage" ;)

I know 🙄. That’s the summer gas station offering. I’m in the hinterland when it comes to anything resembling “fine”.

There is a “micro” a few miles from the door but, they cater mostly to the IPA contingent. I just can’t get my taste buds around it. Given over to one of my lesser vices, I’m a Weiss Bier kinda’ guy.

That my friend, IMHO, is tall cotton indeed..🍺👈😎

Mine is all a 1 piece for that linkage so guessing what I have won’t work unless you used it all.

Mine is all a 1 piece for that linkage so guessing what I have won’t work unless you used it all.
OK..Just let me know If your interested in selling the whole setup.

OK..Just let me know If your interested in selling the whole setup.
Yes. But are we sure it works correctly for your application. Now that I think about it, it’s not just from a 75, but an FJ55 as well. Idk if that matters.

Yes. But are we sure it works correctly for your application. Now that I think about it, it’s not just from a 75, but an FJ55 as well. Idk if that matters.
I’ll see if one of the “YOTA” whisperers here on MUD can lend a hand.

I had a little time to kill before heading out on Monday. I treated the transmission shift tower and coated it with two good coats of black. Test fit everything sans gasket. Everything checks out.

I’m sort of piddling along but, it is the driving season and I’m in “no kind of hurry what so ever“. I should be street legal soon. I’m planning extended adventures outside the wire to DQ and other exotic excursions, Walmart? Child‘s Feed Store? BP station? WTH, I may through caution to the wind hit Tractor Supply on a Tuesday afternoon.

F1CB850A-9879-4B51-956D-F92F641FD079.jpeg

1AB8BF31-B32D-475F-96C9-47E1B7A70E55.jpeg

0F639A18-8D2E-4200-8475-694810184440.jpeg

@Skreddy

As far as I can tell if it’s a manufacture date after 4/75 to 8/80 it would work. But, I’m not visually proficient enough to tell if your 75 hardware is post 4/75.

From SOR diagram, mine is early-4/75.
C92B4338-70F6-4C8B-805D-2C9F74177BE0.jpeg

I haven’t. I was using a 50/50 mix of CLR and it worked ok. I just recently used a rust stain remover called whink and it was awesome

I didn’t leave it in the paint for very long and rinsed with water. Seemed like it took the stain away and just left a dull finish that wax shined right up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom