TAC Garage Sale 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smittybilt XL Roof Top Tent (RTT) + Annex Room​

$1350 for TAC. This tent has been a part of our family for the last couple of years and has been fantastic. It sleeps 4 (2 adults and 2 medium kids) or 3 Adults with additional sleepers possible in the annex room. We have switched to an off-road trailer that fits us all and simply do not have a use for it. This tent is very well-built and it's in great shape, there are no tears or rips on the fabric and everything works as it should - no leaks at all. There is a few dents underneath that cannot be seen and are only cosmetic and everything is included with it. I have added power plugs and upgraded LED strip lights to the inside of both the tent and for the annex as well as additional cushioning for the bed. Below is the link to the description to read further about it. Smittybilt Overlander XL Roof Top Tent (Coyote Tan) - 2883 - Smittybilt - https://www.smittybilt.com/product-skus/smittybilt-overlander-xl-roof-top-tent-coyote-tan-2883/ Smittybilt Tent Annex - 2888 - Smittybilt - https://www.smittybilt.com/product-skus/smittybilt-tent-annex-2888/

IMG_0706.jpeg

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

IMG_0419.jpeg

Since it's been decided by fate that I am unable to run an intact hardtop on my first gen 4Runner, I find myself with two extra wiper motor assemblies. One of them is complete and the other is missing the park switch and one of the plastic bushings is worn out. Both motors work fine.

$50 for complete one.
$0 for incomplete one

PXL_20220412_204801228.jpg

Sold 4/30/2022
X5 bfg km3 mud terrain tires new in 2020 not driven much. Wear marker pic and date code attached. $1000 obo currently on 100 series rims 285/75 16 no center caps. Price can be negotiable if you don't want the rims and bring them back after dismounting. I put on 315's and have a bumper coming I need more than a set of tires sitting around.

20220418_194118.jpg

20220418_194334.jpg

20220418_194354.jpg

20220418_194340.jpg

Last edited:
Sold 4/30/2022
Anyone need a portable cutting torch setup? $150 obo. Victor medalist portable tote. I've never used a cutting torch and don't feel like learning a new skill. Came from chefs shop. Trying to pay for his 45 bumper and eventually rebuild his 40. I'd rather deal with our crew than facebook.

20220424_172326.jpg

20220424_172329.jpg

20220424_172332.jpg

20220424_172334.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my stock LX450 wheels. Good shape w/ center caps and 285/75R16 Firestone Destination AT's with good tread. Would like to get opinions on what they're worth? I'd be interested in trading wheels and cash for a winch bumper.

Mechanical fuel pump for a 2F. I know it works. Looks dam near new. If you need it, let me know.

16516326401306147054672753289517.jpg

Robbie, pretty sure there was a spacer that came off with that fuel pump that is needed when installing. Otherwise it will trash your cam or pump. I have 2 spare spacers if needed.. there are 2 styles of pumps.. return and returnless, looks like a 60 series style pump in your picture. Just for education. And if nobody grabs/needs it save it for me and i'll put it in the pile for whomever asks for one.. I have had to dig out 2 fuel pumps in the last 2 years.. Not a huge demand from club members but when one is needed it is nice to be able to help.

Robbie, pretty sure there was a spacer that came off with that fuel pump that is needed when installing.
Yes Sir. There sure is a spacer. Just not pictured. And it is a return style pump.

Anyone want the old (stock) springs from my fj60? Also, brake booster and master for possible rebuild? Free before I toss.

2" six on 5.5 wheel spacers free pickup in kc, at my house, leawood ks, robs house or kellys. First come first serve. Will only hold till recycle guy comes
5/15/2022 post date. Ill update when claimed

20220515_171723.jpg

Last edited:
Rob, that works for me. Thanks.

SOLD <--- I can't believe I actually typed that...

Anyone need a Detroit EZ Locker (lunchbox locker)? Fits front or rear of Land Cruisers, 69-90. And rear of Land Cruisers 69-97. Works with 30 spline axles, no gear setup needed.

Comes with a guarantee. Guaranteed to increase traction (under acceleration), turning radius, and tire wear. Want more attention driving your old classic? The clicking and occasional bangs when it unloads, along with chirping tires will cause everyone to turn and look at your ancient hydrocarbon emitting dinosaur!

If you're not sold yet, here's the best part. It's free, and even includes free delivery to coffee Saturday if you act now! Need two of them so you can go all out? I know a guy that can match my offer with another locker so you can double down. @tornadoalleycruiser

Seriously though, it works, and I ran it in my 40 for 18 years (about 500 miles 🤣) and if you want a cheap way to lock axles that's easier to undo than a Lincoln locker, this does the trick. Only reason I pulled it is because I don't wheel my 40 much, and prefer a challenge getting over curbs at the mall.
PXL_20220526_233715617.jpg

Last edited:
More FJ40 parts - all FREE

Hell Creek leaf springs
Rough Country shocks
Shackles, u-bolts

Front drums - grimy, but you can’t beat the price

Come get them out of my garage. PM me if you can use them.

DD0ECE01-3216-4D28-AB42-B97AF46D3D88.jpeg
75DBBB1C-C0E5-4BB1-8E2F-84F2AB7E2135.jpeg

Last edited:
Parts washer free to a good home.. older version of this.
I'll do my best to clean it out before pickup. Hope to drain it into a bucket so someone can take the solvent with them..
I'll even test it to insure the pump works.
I'm going to downgrade to a smaller version with a smaller footprint and recess it into my workbench as part of my garage remodel.
Not pretty, overspray on the lid etc.. but it is a free parts washer. One could scuff it and paint it and make it pretty..

Parts washer free to a good home.. older version of this.
I'll do my best to clean it out before pickup. Hope to drain it into a bucket so someone can take the solvent with them..
I'll even test it to insure the pump works.
I'm going to downgrade to a smaller version with a smaller footprint and recess it into my workbench as part of my garage remodel.
Not pretty, overspray on the lid etc.. but it is a free parts washer. One could scuff it and paint it and make it pretty..
If I could figure where to put it :hmm: on second thought I take it and find a place.

Sold 7/9/2022
$100 obo. Pallet Racking Shelving unit. Until recently has housed Many, many tcases, diffs and transmissions and other parts. Own a piece of history, organize your life, make a cool fort? I have used this thing for decades, i just downsized now that some projects have become rollers.
3 levels high @ 4ft (highest shelf), 3ft deep, 8ft wide, I used 3/4" plywood shelves. I have one shelf left, two new ones will need to be cut. Super simple except perhaps the price of lumber now you might need to take out a second mortgage for that second and third shelf? I moved stuff around and no longer need. THis thing really did hold tcases, transmissions, diffs.. Pretty much anything you tossed at it except perhaps an engine block!
Stuff on shelves not included, and before anyone asks. No it will not fit in the prius for delivery

shelf3.jpg

shelf2.jpg

shelf1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone need a spare 33x10.50-15? Brand new tire. Date code 2021. Dealer cost (not retail) is $225. Asking $200

Also have two 60 rims (one pictured) and another spare. Decent condition if anyone needs them.

EFA25D28-40C6-409D-BEEC-4913E690E6FA.jpeg

44682A92-92ED-4EE7-8637-E9DB96486D59.jpeg

For sale:
I have one pair of OME-860 Rear Springs (2-1/2" lift, medium weight) for either an 80 series or 100 series non-AHC Land Cruiser / Lexus.
These have maybe 500 miles on them.

They were part of a kit that I bought and I immediately upgraded to the heavy springs.

$150.00 plus shipping or we can work out how to get them in your hands.

(The box I have them in is for the 863's I installed on my truck)

IMG_20210615_141743072 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom