Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 3B engine manual that I no longer need, would like to pass it along to someone who can use it. I bought it back when I had a HD45 pickup that got traded away. I downloaded this from the internet when I was still working and printed it on an office printer. Pages are three hole punched and in a binder. Tell me you have a 3B and can use this and it's yours.

Gary,
If it is still in your hands at CMCC, I would gladly take you up on this offer. Thanks

I have a 3B engine manual that I no longer need, would like to pass it along to someone who can use it. I bought it back when I had a HD45 pickup that got traded away. I downloaded this from the internet when I was still working and printed it on an office printer. Pages are three hole punched and in a binder. Tell me you have a 3B and can use this and it's yours.
and this is why steel prices are so high in the US.....blatant misappropriation of company office supplies......for shame for shame Gary......

WTB: Parts Washer. Thinking about getting a parts washer. Anyone got one sitting around they want to sell? I don't want a big one. No room for a big one.

Or should I just go with the harbor freight model? Anyone with experience on that one?

WTB: Parts Washer. Thinking about getting a parts washer. Anyone got one sitting around they want to sell? I don't want a big one. No room for a big one.

Or should I just go with the harbor freight model? Anyone with experience on that one?
I have had the Harbor Freight model for at least ten years. I don't use it that often, but when I have a need it is wonderful to have. It comes with a low-quality water fountain style pump, so if you are you going to use it heavily I would advise upgrading it. Other than that, it gets the job done.

I've got one of the "standard" basin ones - only "kink" is that it is an air powered pump. You could replace it with an electric version if you wished.

Honestly, I'm looking to get it out of the way, so whatever you'd think it was worth is fine by me if you want it. I'm just outside Harrisburg.

I've got one of the "standard" basin ones - only "kink" is that it is an air powered pump. You could replace it with an electric version if you wished.

Honestly, I'm looking to get it out of the way, so whatever you'd think it was worth is fine by me if you want it. I'm just outside Harrisburg.

Took some pictures after yardwork today...

IMG_5905edit.jpg
IMG_5906edit.jpg
IMG_5907edit.jpg
IMG_5908edit.jpg
IMG_5909edit.jpg

Selling a stock 2F of a 78 FJ40. Compression was 130-140 psi when I daily drive it 2 years ago. I upgraded almost every accessory to FJ60, however will pull it all out to restore an 81 I have. Will come with the stock 78 accessories including intake and exhaust manifold. Consumes a bit of oil, my guess is needs new valve seals.
Still on the 40, going LS
Long Island NY 11787
$1200

75A59E19-2CBC-4A61-BE6D-AE212838E733.jpeg

1F14B528-8F83-4145-A8E3-22536372C43F.jpeg

Yellow 3-Tier Wire Steel Garage Storage Shelving Unit (50 in. W x 48 in. H x 18 in. D)​

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 09.55.06 AM Jul.31.22.png

I thought I'd throw this in here because people are always looking for storage options.

I see these elsewhere for over $200. Unfortunately, there isn't a discount on the other sizes.
I don't have any myself (I have pallet racking and other storage), but from seeing these in the store they're a fairly heavy duty option for garage / workshop storage.
No idea if this is a local thing or national.

A local land cruiser guy is cleaning out his extra parts and asked me to sell the stuff for him. Thought I'd list the bigger parts here instead of EBay to avoid having to ship them. Gonna post them both here and on the Capital City club site in hopes of finding a buyer somewhat locally.
First is a pair of original soft top doors. No idea if they are complete as I've never had a set. I know they're rare as hens teeth. What you see is what you get price $500 for the pair.

A local land cruiser guy is cleaning out his extra parts and asked me to sell the stuff for him. Thought I'd list the bigger parts here instead of EBay to avoid having to ship them. Gonna post them both here and on the Capital City club site in hopes of finding a buyer somewhat locally.
First is a pair of original soft top doors. No idea if they are complete as I've never had a set. I know they're rare as hens teeth. What you see is what you get price $500 for the pair.

F7B8153F-E8A3-478A-8C4A-550010C15D4B.jpeg

0CB3EEFF-6F6E-4FA4-809D-C58B1B684C3D.jpeg

8038EDE3-3F93-4A77-AC6D-B0EF6132995A.jpeg

D56A5855-0D4C-4129-9068-83C02BDF8E54.jpeg

Next is a nice pair of reupholstered long jump seats. Mechanically in good shape and cosmetically very nice. Price $320 for the pair.

B096DDD0-01FA-41B4-9D5C-837DF3467F50.jpeg

EBBD68BC-A792-45E6-9302-EC11A249E950.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom