Things I need- please keep an eye out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
@Tank5 and I discussed how there's stuff we need (want) that folks are probably stumbling over in their travels but have no idea someone is looking for it.
I really like the 4 Sale thread. Can we use a similar thread for things we are looking for all in one place?
I need (want):
- Long bed mini truck trailer, or parts truck to make into a trailer. Ideally a 70's Luv or 70's/80's ford courier/ Mazda thing. A Toyota doesn't really work, the axle is too far forward to carry a load properly and the 2wd's are 5 lug. The Luvs and Fords are 6 lug. Long bed only. Upull wants way too much $$ for a frame, axle, springs and bed so I dont need to know about anything there.
- 4.88 8" 3rd member... welded with a detroit would be super but I'm open to anything (I know about the 4cyl's on Santa Fe Craigslist)
- Chevy v6/v8 to toyota w56 or r151 trans (mini truck) adapter or bellhousing... or 700r4 to gear drive mini truck tcase
- Decent shape 7X16' flat deck car hauler trailer with NO dovetail. Prefer wood deck not steel, deck material can be poor, it'll get changed out to be open deck. Gotta be 7' or more between the fenders. Possible trade for my 7X18' dovetail steel deck
- An 8.1 4x4 Suburban... scottsdale package :)

Last edited:
Just needs a muffler! Woohoo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really can use a strapping young back person who follows direction implicitly and w/o questioning. :rofl:

If anyone has a teenager who needs to make some summer money doing work around a property and/or wrench on my junk while I provide direction, let me know!

I'm also looking for an used 8k winch for Isabelle's ride. Something like a Warn or an older Ramsey might work behind the front stock bumper.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I really can use a strapping young back person who follows direction implicitly and w/o questioning. :rofl:

If anyone has a teenager who needs to make some summer money doing work around a property and/or wrench on my junk while I provide direction, let me know!
I thought you had access to a teenager. Somebody in the 16yo range, good with a wrench, familiar with a tractor, and knows how to weld.

Update- I need 3" or 4" lift rear mini truck springs. Pretty much any brand
The way the previous owner bobbed the frame its too short for Chevy's
Still need one 4.88 8" 3rd
Also my crazy neighbor needs a vehicle, something that runs for $2000 or less. He's a mechanic with too many piles that need too much... he just needs transportation

Will front springs work?
I really need the main leaf. This thing has cheapo Procomp's with a single main leaf, no
Will front springs work?
I don’t think so, unless what you have is really long. The rears are 51” I to I straight, the springs on the front are 46” with the 1.5” forward SAS hangers. Yours are stock hangers right?

I really need the main leaf. This thing has cheapo Procomp's with a single main leaf, no

I don’t think so, unless what you have is really long. The rears are 51” I to I straight, the springs on the front are 46” with the 1.5” forward SAS hangers. Yours are stock hangers right?
Yep, stock length in the front.

Ok now I need a set of usable take off rear mini truck/ 84-89 4runner ubolts. Pretty Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom