CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw another of these the other day. Super light and pretty durable fiberglass. No fancy slide outs though. Guy has a pretty decent off-grid solar setup.

Scamp 5th wheel.jpg

As

We have another 45 in Northern Arizona? Hopely no where near the Tunnel fire. Your free fire wood is what I haul of the the local slash pit to be burned. Between the drought and bark beetles I don't what anything that has Ponderosa Pine sap anywhere near my property.
Yep, was a little further north but now just south of flag.

This tree was an old standing dead bark beetle kill a few doors down. Might as well use the wood for heat, bark beetles are everywhere and not going away any time soon.

Yep, was a little further north but now just south of flag.
This tree was an old standing dead bark beetle kill a few doors down. Might as well use the wood for heat, bark beetles are everywhere and not going away any time soon.

Rear bumper looks familiar. Seen a few times over the last couple years. It was a 78 from south of the border. Owner texted me a while back he contacted me and said he was thinking of selling it. He also has a nice FJ40.
20210809_125515.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen this same bumper on a lot of the 76-78 Canadian trucks (where this one is from). I’m wondering if it was some sort of dealer installed accessory, though mine is welded to the frame.

Have some free firewood in Happy Jack but probably not worth the gas to get it. Wasn't that big of a Ponderosa Pine but close enough to hit the cabin if it fell the wrong. Was clearly a beetle kill. Has the interesting fungus stains.
20220525_154340.jpg

Using the FJ62 to haul to.our slash pit.
Used the Stihl to take it down the battery powered Lynxx for Harbor Freight to cut up. Lynxx could probably done the whole job but because two buildings were close by used the Stihl and a wedge to be sure it fell in the right direction.
20220525_154441.jpg

So I started this week at my new office at 24th St. and Camelback and looked across the under ground parking complex. Then I saw this jewel. Thought maybe it belongs to someone we know. Anyone?

E8B604DC-0BC4-4924-BDB2-55617AC15975.jpeg

56759E83-5282-45B3-A01B-C8494E83AFD4.jpeg

Radioactive snow?

Probably so but Google is rigged to say it's pollen from pine trees. The pines skip the birds and the bees and count on the wind. Happens every spring. Some years worse than others. Last few weeks been really windy which results in a layer of pollen. Not enough moisture to support the trees now. The pine I just dropped had holes from beetles but no sign of sap that it tried to fight them.

I was told Toyota didn't make junk...
20220625_092310.jpg

I was told wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom