Hamom July 16th in Weddington, DATE HAS CHANGED @ 10:00 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
Dave has graciously volunteered his house for a Hamom , to do the lift on the 73 . Come out and help or hang out . I’ll supply beer and pizza. Post up if you can make it. Thanks Eric starts at 10:00

Last edited:
Damn, I'd like to help (especially cause this is the first closer to Charlotte HAMOM I've seen in time) but I'll likely be in Greenville that weekend.

I may stop by.

Didn’t we already lift this thing once :D
(Meh I couldn’t find the pics)
Going for a softer spring? Dobinsons or??

That thing still runs? Anyway, too far from me, cant ….wait, I can walk there.….Jamon con huevos Rafa, we need to be there.

Didn’t we already lift this thing once :D
(Meh I couldn’t find the pics)
Going for a softer spring? Dobinsons or??
That lift was used and wore out before I installed. Went Dobinson full IMS

I am out. Max’s bday is the 8th and we have plans to go out of town. Sorry

Out. Wife's house sold. Am in Buffalo sorting, donating, selling, and packing her stuff to move to Charlotte.

likely out of town that weekend, sorry guy

We get back from the beach teh 28th, but if I can beg out of beach cleanup duty, Charlie and I will be there. MTF

Since everyone seems to be busy the 9th we decided to push till the next weekend, it’s now the 16th

Last edited:
Let me see what excuse i can make to avoid going on the 16th. 😂

Well, s***e, I am in Romeo Michigan at the Ford Proving grounds that weekend, drive testing some of their latest vehicles in the offroad track, and testing their new military EV ones with the new winches in the rough terrain and recovery compound. I much rather be at the Hamon though.

If Rafa is coming, you dont need me there to speak Spanish to the 73 to get it to relax, so you are all set.

I can make the new date, I am sure Dave has every tool known to man but anything I can bring to help?
I think we’ll have the tools covered. Strong backs and weak minds are all we really need…well…and beer. Eric’s bringing the beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom