Shocks for a linked fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3.5" stainless exhaust complete
IMG_20200120_102147.jpg

IMG_20200120_102033.jpg

6bolt high steer installed and re-inforced knuckles
IMG_20200120_102210.jpg

some fender well rock lights
IMG957247.jpg

IMG957248.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good. I would love to know your front suspension geometry. I'm thinking about possibly linking an FJ I'm building and like to see what others do. Build is coming along nicely.

Very impressive sheet metal work on the inner fenders. My only concern would be lack of air flow through the engine bay. It looks like it is well sealed up. Maybe consider using some perforated metal in place of the sheet metal. My $.02.

I didn't see a response, are you going to strengthen the axle side panhard bar mount?

Looks really good. I would love to know your front suspension geometry. I'm thinking about possibly linking an FJ I'm building and like to see what others do. Build is coming along nicely.
What in particular would you like to know? Happy to help

when I saw some of his first pics, I thought "you better brace that lower link mount or you're in for some fun"
and then I saw some later pics he posted and he braced them really nice.

I'm guessing its the same on the panhard mount
Yes panhard mounted is *very reinforced

What in particular would you like to know? Happy to help

I'd mainly like to know your anti-dive numbers and how you achieved them. That is the one thing that a lot of people debate. Some say that 50-55% is good, a lot of people on pirate say that they like 100-125%. I was wondering what you decided to do, and would eventually like to know how it handles once you get the rig running.

Thanks, DJ.

sick build! what's the status?

will the drag link end on the pitman arm tolerate full drop pass side ?

Need some updates on your build. From what I can see covered up in the engine bay, looks like a 5.3L or bigger swap in there. If so, what exhaust headers are you running? Stock? Any clearance issues? Can you post some pictures of engine bay? Getting to the point of fabing all my suspension up.

Its been a minute since I've been on here, but wanted to provide an update on the build. lots of pics coming...
e725f0e5f215d851c49cd5a0ae4d148cb7a750d7.png

df22dc272e07c0e74550f75a03ed62b04dffa9f5.png

8d3617394f05c3ff51efea6877e73894f9c3e619.png

frame blasted and being prepped for powder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom