Wanted Wanted early headers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t work Saturdays. You can leave me a voicemail anytime today with your shipping address and I’ll have my wife (shipping department) get a quote on getting it to you.😊

unicorn part found.. Congrats!

??

Sorry about that Mark. My shipping address is 36316. I can either call or DM once you come up with the total. Thanks again.

Sorry about that Mark. My shipping address is 36316. I can either call or DM once you come up with the total. Thanks again.
Daniel

With all the current shipping/ fuel/ residential delivery surcharges, I would be a fool to quote you only based on your zip code. If you cannot leave me a voicemail with your full shipping information, I cannot help you.☹️

Last edited:
Mark are you going to the Solid Axel Summit (SAS) in august? If you are someone from the Alabama gang can bring it home with them.

Mark- Sorry about the indecisiveness. Between work and trying to research if I needed this or not, I’ve determined that I don’t. However, someone on this forum says that they want it and will make the telephone call to you in the morning.
Thanks for looking out Mike!

Mark- Sorry about the indecisiveness. Between work and trying to research if I needed this or not, I’ve determined that I don’t. However, someone on this forum says that they want it and will make the telephone call to you in the morning.
Thanks for looking out Mike!
Thank you for the honesty. I had a hunch you were hedging your bets. My hunches usually serve me well.😊

:rolleyes:

@ClemsonCruiser , if you changed your mind too, it would still be courteous to say so.

Maybe he’s “hedging his bets”. I thought your hunches served you well?

Ha! No. I’m actually finally chipping away at my ‘64 fj45. I have an Offenhauser and I have 2 SD40’s. So, why not?

View attachment 3027892

View attachment 3027893
Not sure if you have front fender marker lights for this truck that match the look, but there are some patina spring green ones for a good price here:

No affiliation, just seemed like they would look right at home on this truck.

@ClemsonCruiser , if you changed your mind too, it would still be courteous to say so.
That’s 100% my fault Mark. I completely forgot about this and I apologize. I will now offer my own critique on etiquette. How about next time instead of posting passive aggressive emojis and snarky follow ups on a thread to a potential customer, you courteously reach out to me and ask me if I’m still interested?

Last edited:
Point taken.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom