Sometimes The Jokes Write Themselves (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
As evidenced by...
IMG_1823(1).JPG

We have a few of those gas stations that have these signs and they are set up to only go 1 direction. People still only line up on the isles that match their fuel door, and the really smart ones decide to go against the flow to get the pump on the same side. So while the sign can make me giggle, what a lot of humans do with the sign makes me cry.

We have a few of those gas stations that have these signs and they are set up to only go 1 direction. People still only line up on the isles that match their fuel door, and the really smart ones decide to go against the flow to get the pump on the same side. So while the sign can make me giggle, what a lot of humans do with the sign makes me cry.
I think some people just don’t know what to do with the long hose…

(Unlike the folks at Gotcher Beaver)

A farmer went out to the field and found one his cows had gone cross-eyed. The cow could hardly walk and kept bumping into things. Fearing it might hurt itself, he called his vet to come have a look at the cow. The vet took one look at the cow and told the farmer "I've seen this before. You stand up there in front and watch her eyes." The vet took out a section of hose, pushed it up into the cow's behind and blew just a little puff of air in. The cow's eyes went very wide and straitened right out. The vet charged the $150 and went on his way.

A few months later the same cow had the same problem and the farmer thought "I'm not paying another $150. I can fix this myself." He grabbed a farm hand, a section of garden hose, and they headed out to the field. When they got there he instructed the farm had to stand up in front of that cow and watch her eyes. The farmer inserted the section of hose and blew a little, but the cow's eyes didn't move. He blew and a bit harder, but nothing. He blew until he was about to pass out with no results. The farm hand suggested they switch places. The farmer went up front and when the farm hand got to the back he pulled the hose out and flipped it around. The farmer said "boy, what the hell after you doin?" The farm hand said "well you didn't think I was about to put my mouth where you just had yours, did ya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom