ONSC dog thread v2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baby Boris had his 16 week birthday Thursday, tipping the scales at 36.6lbs, he's doing amazing with his big sissy Tashi 🥰

tempImageIPtIHw.png
tempImagehVxFF6.png

Sorry to hear that Eric. I have fond memories of a meeting at the barn when Hundie and our Jack Russell/Corgie Sam bonded and hung out together. Mutt and Jeff indeed.

Our dogs are the best of us.

RIP Hundie.

Im so sorry Eric. Hundie was such a good dog and always well behaved.

You started this thread when you got him btw.

RIP Hundie

saddened to read this. RIP Hundie.

Eric, sad day. Sorry to hear. Hundie will be remembered fondly. I’m going to go hug Rufus now. Our time is too short with these awesome guys.

Really sad to hear about Hundie. RIP big fella.

Sorry to hear this news, Eric. Great Danes are heart breakers for sure. Hundie was such a great dog. I sure will miss seeing him around and I know the kids are devastated.

Wow. What a hoss. Sadly we had to say goodbye to Hundie. Sure miss him. Sweetest dog I’ve ever had the please you share years with.

View attachment 3008472
I am so sorry to hear about Hundie. He was such a great and well mannered dog.

A Bloodhound won Westminster for the first time in 140+ years!

Bristol could not be happier :)
Bris1.jpg

6590E448-651D-4AC9-961E-D56984398842.jpeg

This is Raleigh (spelled Rolly by the shelter, but I figure this group would appreciate the spelling change), I just adopted her in February from the Spartanburg Humane Society a few days after I bought my house. I assumed she was a GSD/Lab mix because she reminded me a lot of my childhood GSD/Lab mix. I got her a DNA test and turns out she’s 50% German Shepherd, 29% Doberman, and 21% Rottie. As sweet as they come, likes everyone except squirrels.

Now its cooling down again I can start taking Vala on inspections with me again and leave her in the car for my 20 minute inspection routine. She loves it because of all the great parks we get to go to as part of the traveling.

1663441806767.png

1663441836178.png

1663441888008.png

Rupert had her first camping trip last weekend. Slept almost 10 hours straight on night 2 after wearing herself out with kids and other dogs. That's quite a feat for a dog who pees every 3 hours.

IMG_5895.jpeg

Rupert had her first camping trip last weekend. Slept almost 10 hours straight on night 2 after wearing herself out with kids and other dogs. That's quite a feat for a dog who pees every 3 hours.
Nice. Long sleep is critical especially for me and Whiskey. We are in an RTT and I don’t like climbing up and down multiple times a night. Whiskey does ok but she has started barking at every squirrel and leaf. Camped with the Upstate Cruiser guys recently and I was afraid they were gonna hate me. They played nice and said they never heard her. The next trip was with this group at Hurricane Creek and she did great. Wore herself out daily, learned she loved water, and slept without issue.

Rupert’s looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom