Injector connector part number. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm chasing a no start issue right now.
While disconnecting the fuel injectors, a few of the tabs that secure the plugs to the injectors broke.

I think I found my short and want to pin this down right.

Does anyone have a part number for fuel injector connectors?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone at all have experience replacing the injector connectors? Is anyone just running them with the retaining clips broken?
If I can't find the injector connectors is RTV a good way to insure that the plug won't move?

I'm sure someone else has dealt with this, so any help is appreciated!

I broke all 6 of mine doing the head gasket. I ordered new for $50 but wish I would have just gone to the junkyard and clipped off a dozen from other Toyotas for about $5.

AaronM33, what model toyotas have the same injector connectors? I read that the 3fe and the 1fzfe are the same but other models that share the same connector would be very helpful. Thanks for your response.

George, thanks I will use the search feature in the future. I am usually pretty good, but I was bushed last night! Thanks!

injector RX is an online company I ordered my replacement connectors from. each connector comes with 3 terminals and rubber plug, tho I just swapped the connectors to the old terminals. each kit was like 3.50; all six shipped were less than 30 bux. all injector connectors from 88 thru 97 are the same(IIRC...) diff in injectors is in the injectors flow ratings, the bodies and connector clips are the same physically HTH

That does help LAMBCRUSHER. I'm looking that company up now.
Thanks!

I just ordered a set from CDan, along with a new MAF clip and some bulk OEM vacuum lines.

does anyone know if you can get the o-ring that is on the electrical connector side of the injector as well? They are just as brittle as anything else and need to be replaced, not sure if there was a part number for them or if I'm SOL and need to take a trip to ACE.

does anyone know if you can get the o-ring that is on the electrical connector side of the injector as well? They are just as brittle as anything else and need to be replaced, not sure if there was a part number for them or if I'm SOL and need to take a trip to ACE.
I don't have an answer, but I would suggest a NAPA for an O-Ring. It will need to be gasoline resistant and they stuff ACE has, may not be.

I have noticed that many rubber products available at most locations these days are NOT what they used to be. The vacuum plugs from O'Reilly break down in about 60 days just due to the heat.

Thanks, yea IDK if this one really needs to be gas resistant. It's on the plastic electrical connector that seals the harness clip to the injector.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 090435.jpg

I had a set of injectors serviced last year and all three rubber parts X'd out above were replaced, but IDK about that O-ring?? Maybe contact one of the companies that service injectors, if anyone had the correct size/type of O-ring they would.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom