Wait...that costs what now??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@captainva I'll give you your table back for a steal at $50 😂

A place to post up the retail lunacy we're seeing.

5-foot plastic folding table = $93.

Dang what will the Bills Mafia do???

MadeupSentimentalBuzzard-max-1mb.gif

I’m seeing increases from all of my suppliers. Thankfully with many items, I stocked up. Unlike the fuel industry, I price my sales based on how much I have involved in acquiring the item, not how much it would cost me to buy another one. So not a lot of price increases from me…. Yet

Everything from pvc pipe to ductwork and the hvac units. Duct work doubled. $26 now is $60. Pvc pipe i used to buy is for $10 a stick. $26. hvac. Went up 28% 🥴

I am hearing rumblings about a looming diesel shortage in the next month or two. Apparently oil is not the problem, but the additives used to make diesel are running short and the companies that produce the additives are sending warnings to their buyers. Also, DEF supplies are running low. Apparently Russia and Ukraine are large scale producers of the urea used in DEF as well as fertilizer. If the big trucks stop rolling, chaos will ensue. It might be wise to stock up on dried beans and canned goods. If you drive a newer diesel, maybe stash away a few extra gallons of DEF. I'm not a prepper and I don't want to be accused of being an alarmist, but it never hurts to be prepared just in case.

Last edited:
@roadstr6 I refer to Homesteading regarding that pesky prepper designation. Prepper is so new age.

< 8 grams or urea from 3 L of piss. How much urea is needed for a L of DEF?
About 1320 grams of Urea in 1 Liter. So, that would be just shy of about 500L of piss to get 1L of Urea. Drink up.

Found out that there is a plastic shortage the other day. What's behind that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom