Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And just a public announcement. I don’t work for the lazy B amd have no financial interest in recommending this product unless of course anyone wants to send me money or fine bottles of intoxicating beverages

@dlzadl do you just mist it on full strength, before/after cleaning off surfaces?

And I did work for the lazy B for nearly 30yrs so you’re not gettin’ anything from me 😝.

Give it a good wash with dish soap and water or car wash and most it full strength. I visited the lazy b once. It was awesome

Not much time spent tinkering on the Mule this week.

I did find time today to do a low $$$ solution to my front marker lights. I cannibalized a set of SA Marker lights for the metal bases.

IMG_3264.JPG

IMG_3265.JPG

IMG_3266.JPG

Everything mounted up. Thats one step up. I'm redoing my front walkway and staircase. During the deconstruction I was going to use the winch to pull out some timbers.
Apparently, the winch failed to read the OPORD. I can hear the solenoid popping but not engaging the drive. That's two steps back.

I'll pull of the control panel Sunday and have a look.

On a positive note, the" Portable Beverage Temperature Modulator(s) are working flawlessly. @Homey15 :beer: 👈 :clap:

IMG_3268.JPG

IMG_3269.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

Everything mounted up. Thats one step up. I'm redoing my front walkway and staircase. During the deconstruction I was going to use the winch to pull out some timbers.
Apparently, the winch failed to read the OPORD. I can hear the solenoid popping but not engaging the drive. That's two steps back.

I'll pull of the control panel Sunday and have a look.

On a positive note, the" Portable Beverage Temperature Modulator(s) are working flawlessly. @Homey15 :beer: 👈 :clap:

View attachment 3042319

View attachment 3042320

View attachment 3042326
Glad to hear that they are serving you well, hopefully your winch turns out to be a simple connection issue or something else easy. If not, you can always re deploy the freshly loaded beverage temp. modulator...it won't fix anything, but will make you care less.

Looks like some of @ToyotaMatt handiwork.😊

Keen eye Obi Wan Cali...Yes sir, that came in a bag of smalls from Mr. Matt this past winter. Just getting around to making the install.

I've taken to your advice and applied an esoteric approach to home construction projects and placating the "One who shall not be named".

Now, if I could just figure out how to navigate my way around the finer points of Wall Street, Wine making and Drop D tunning I'd be walking in tall cotton.

Last edited:
What do you want to know about drop D tuning?😉

You think I could pull off Merle, Hank Sr or Big Head Todd in -D? 😎
You have any examples of what you DO know?

A ‘light’ drop D, like Dan Fogelberg, doesn’t require anything special.

A ‘medium’ drop D, like Neil Young, might require some adjustment.

A heavy drop D, like Copperhead Road, or The Chain from Fleetwood Mac, requires almost a half step de-tuning to have proper pitch with dynamic playing.

You are hereby entitled to a complimentary demonstration the next time you are in Burbank.😉

Take him up on the complimentary offer - -you want to play Cinnamon Girl the right way, yah?

You are hereby entitled to a complimentary demonstration the next time you are in Burbank.😉

Front row seat….It’s only fitting.

Gallagher was talking about retiring in Idaho. He’d be a cruiser head for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom