RC Thread - Phx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebodyelse5

16124-75030
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone in the club into RC cars? (Calling @LongDuck @knewstance

We’ve got a great local indoor (air conditioned!) track off i10 and Ray called HobbyAction. If anyone is interested in going it’s a ton of fun, looking for some folks to go with.
6776A4DD-61DE-401E-B55A-A6AC01D52DB1.jpeg

I just built this new stadium truck (toyota racing!):
15E5757F-A050-493C-93D0-F70210E651EF.jpeg
5DE0047D-60FE-4B14-A6D0-7107D1ED1EFE.jpeg

Also in to do some RC rock crawling of anyone is interested, it’s just super hot these days.

Didn't Sanwa make "Airtronics" brand radios? That name sounds familiar. Looks like a very nice track with the support benches. Unfortunately, all of my stuff is on-road and... I'm about 50 miles from there, one way. Maybe we can get a spectators night going.

I used to be really into rc stuff when my buddy had an 1/8 scale track at his house. After realizing I spent as much on that as I did on real trucks, I bailed. Lots of fun and 1/10th electric is way cheaper. Crawlers are tons of fun, wish I didn’t sell those. Cool to see there are still tracks around

Didn't Sanwa make "Airtronics" brand radios? That name sounds familiar. Looks like a very nice track with the support benches. Unfortunately, all of my stuff is on-road and... I'm about 50 miles from there, one way. Maybe we can get a spectators night going.
yup, they sure did. They are still branded as airtronics too, pretty neat stuff. I got the Sanwa MT-S transmitter for this rig, it's got a ton of adjustability.

They do rentals and i've got my 1/16th mini revo that (is hard to run, but still fun) if you guys ever want to come down or find yourselves down this way.

I used to be into RC, I had a T-Maxx 2.5...spent way too much on it and now it's on a shelf in the garage. I do like fpv drone racing...but I probably shouldn't have another addiction.

I used to be into RC, I had a T-Maxx 2.5...spent way too much on it and now it's on a shelf in the garage. I do like fpv drone racing...but I probably shouldn't have another addiction.
It’s not cheap! That’s for sure.

i have my old nitro stuff in a bin somewhere. The electric stuff has come so far, sadly nitro has fallen off a fair bit

bumping this up to the top again. It's hot and this is a decent way to still play in the dirt with trucks. I've been going on Sundays, but up for other times. (Wed and Sat are the official race days)

@Cruiserhiggs @Spamcheese I know you wanna go!
1655772318409.png

@Highway Romping @brices123

What do you guys think about some "CSC Racing" stickers? I was thinking about getting some stickers made for the RC car bodies, all mine are painted in Toyota TRD Ivan Stuart colors.

Do we have the CSC Logo file available?

@Cruiserhiggs how about some "Higgy's Racing" stickers?!

I can get some made and give them to folks when they come :)

Have met quite a few toyota folks at the track, Invited them to the CSC meetings and to check out the forum :)

Big race next weekend if anyone is in the area (I10 and Ray) and wants to check it out... I will be racing (losing) in my Ivan Stuart livery buggy:
1665246159859.png

1665246293259.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom