Windshield for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a shop in town that will cut glass for a new windshield? Preferably north of the river.

Kelly knows a hot rod guy that does it out of his house. What year frame? I will need glass soon as will Mike. Maybe we get a few cut?

'74. I finally got a shop to call me back after posting. They are supposed to come out Thursday to pull the old glass, take it back to their shop to cut new, and come reinstall on Friday. Picking up new weather-stripping from dealer tomorrow. I'll report back how it all goes.

It's not working out on the timeline they originally told me!😂 They were supposed to come out and install today but cracked the new windshield before they even left the shop. Next one supposed to be done Friday now. Had to take 40 to shop to hopefully have ready for Black Hills trip next week. If all works out there will have windshield installed Tues or Wed next week. I will report back when/if it gets finished.

20220729_121809.jpg

Windshield finally got installed! To be fair, a couple weeks of the delay was on the 40 being in the shop. Ray with NKC Auto Glass cut the window and did the install, 816-225-4692, if anyone is interested. He is a 100 series owner and pretty nice guy. I bought the gaskets from Legends Toyota. They have a TLCA discount, just ask for Tank.

glad to hear Tank is still in the game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom