For Sale 200 Series Dashboard Accessory mounts - discounted prototypes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nakman

addict.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.gamiviti.com
All, I have some early revision, prototype, test versions of these dashboard accessory mounts on hand and would like to offer them to anyone looking for a little project, who'd like to try this product at a lower price than purchasing the production version. If you're not sure what this is, you can see multiple pictures of these installed, watch the videos, etc., all on the website: Dashboard Accessory Mounts — Gamiviti - http://www.gamiviti.com/dashboard-accessory-mounts and of couse the current versions are all in stock and available on the site also. But that's not why we're here...

Prices are $50 each, and that includes shipping anywhere in the US. If you're in another country you need to hit me up for a shipping quote... it'll be expensive, I'm sure, but it's all possible.

Every one of these can be made to work with a little modification- some trimming may be required, which can be done with a good set of shears, or even tin snips... some rubber edging may need to be added to protect your surrounding dash surface... some drilling may be required to get whatever you want to bolt to this to bolt up. That is what makes these prototype parts different from the current versions on the website

Few pictures to get us started, then I'll list what's available in other posts so we can keep track of what's available, etc.
Gamiviti_5340.jpg
Gamiviti_5487.jpg
Gamiviti_speakeraccy4.jpg
Gamiviti_speakeraccy11.jpg

Last edited:
First up is a current revision 2008-2015 Land Cruiser panel. This one was used briefly to test fit/demonstrate the installation, so the tabs have been bent once then bent back straight enough to remove it again. But it'll totally bend again, and once installed it'll look and perform the same as a brand new one. I just can't sell this one as brand new, since I bent the tabs once... so offering it up here.

IMG_6553.jpg
IMG_6555.jpg

next up is an older revision of the 2016-2022 Land Cruiser panel, this one sits a little bit lower than the current production model, I used some edging on the front edge to keep it from scratching the nav. I've got 2 of these on hand.
IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg

Next we have the raised gauge version of the 2016-2022 Land Cruiser panel... initially I was going to offer these as a second product, but decided to table this one for now based on feedback from the 200 guys in this thread Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gamiviti-200-series-products-solutions.1269607 about Gamiviti products & solutions for the 200 series. Still could bring it back someday, but for now would like to offer these up to anyone who wants to try it. You'll need to trim a little bit to get the fit just right, for sure the teeth across the front edge, but with some patience you'll get it to mount up.

I have 2 of these on hand.
IMG_6549.jpg
IMG_6550.jpg

Last edited:
Next we have some early model 2008-2015 Land Cruiser versions. These look a little different on the front edge, as it took a few attempts to get that dialed into what we have in the current model. Some minor trimming of the tabs will make this a little easier to install also. I have 3 of these on hand.
IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6552.jpg

Last one is I have a couple plastic front bezels, for the raised gauge version above. These are mainly cosmetic, as you can run 5 round gauges with or without this panel, but the one with the rectangle in the center was intended for a switch pro- you'd just trim out the sheet metal inside the rectangle to get that to work. These are free- if you buy one of the raised panel versions above, just let me know which one you want.

edit: only the one with the rectangular opening is available now.
IMG_6558.jpg

Last edited:
Next we have the raised gauge version of the 2016-2022 Land Cruiser panel... initially I was going to offer these as a second product, but decided to table this one for now based on feedback from the 200 guys in this thread Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/gamiviti-200-series-products-solutions.1269607 about Gamiviti products & solutions for the 200 series. Still could bring it back someday, but for now would like to offer these up to anyone who wants to try it. You'll need to trim a little bit to get the fit just right, for sure the teeth across the front edge, but with some patience you'll get it to mount up. I have 4 of these on hand.
View attachment 3028475View attachment 3028476
I'll take one of these raised gauge versions for my 2020 Land Cruiser along with the 5 hole plastic bezel, assuming it isn't claimed already.

Ok you got it, thanks Geoff I sent you a paypal request... 👍
You may have the email address wrong as I haven't seen the request yet. The most likely case is there's no "o" (from my last name) in my email address as someone else had already taken it. I just sent you an email from my email address, so we can follow up via email if needed. Thanks!

First up is a current revision 2008-2015 Land Cruiser panel. This one was used briefly to test fit/demonstrate the installation, so the tabs have been bent once then bent back straight enough to remove it again. But it'll totally bend again, and once installed it'll look and perform the same as a brand new one. I just can't sell this one as brand new, since I bent the tabs once... so offering it up here.

View attachment 3028463View attachment 3028464
Hey man, wouldn't mind taking this off your hands if you still have it. email me soc.devries@gmail.com. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom