JULY 22- 24 Hurricane Creek/Weaver's Bend Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would honestly be WAY more comfortable just adding my name to the list if someone who has done the trip before would like to post up a new >official> event thread with all of the details

You have to appreciate that there needs to be a trail lead. If no one is willing to step up, you nor anyone else, then the trip doesn't happen.

That's how this whole club thing works. Give and take, not just take and take.

You have to appreciate that there needs to be a trail lead. If no one is willing to step up, you nor anyone else, then the trip doesn't happen.

That's how this whole club thing works. Give and take, not just take and take.
I get that. I have no problem using this as the organizing thread- I just don't know the area enough to be the trail lead.

I get that. I have no problem using this as the organizing thread- I just don't know the area enough to be the trail lead.
I can be a trail leader if you guys dont mind getting lost. As far as meals i can stop by the mexican place here and order the Saturday meal. Friday we normally do burgers and hotdogs for the kids if anyone want to get that once we have head count. Breakfast i tale eggs, bacon and regular breakfast stuff. It has happened in the pass that everyone has the same so we all cook for the group. Lunch is on each to get.

I can be a trail leader if you guys dont mind getting lost. As far as meals i can stop by the mexican place here and order the Saturday meal. Friday we normally do burgers and hotdogs for the kids if anyone want to get that once we have head count. Breakfast i tale eggs, bacon and regular breakfast stuff. It has happened in the pass that everyone has the same so we all cook for the group. Lunch is on each to get.
Sounds perfect! Thanks

Count me in!
I’ve been wanting to make this trip for years.

I'm assuming 4WD requirements for this trip are similar to the UC ride in May (i.e., lift, sliders, etc not required to get to camping spots). The UC ride did have some optional wheeling Sat afternoon and I was glad I decided not to take my mostly stock 80 (rode shotgun instead).

I'm assuming 4WD requirements for this trip are similar to the UC ride in May (i.e., lift, sliders, etc not required to get to camping spots). The UC ride did have some optional wheeling Sat afternoon and I was glad I decided not to take my mostly stock 80 (rode shotgun instead).
You can. Nothing rough on this trip other than the hurricane creek the problem to split up is that we change spots to camp and drive a lot out of the way.

Last time I did it we had to go through some pretty hairy spots, but everyone made it through. Of course the winched vehicles were the first ones in.
There are winched rigs on the list, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom