SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (1 Viewer)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, Sam here.

Myself, my girlfriend Kaitlyn, and our best bud Carson were at SAS#5 to bring you all delicious coffee in the morning and can’t wait to do it again. Myself being here for the 6th year is awesome and I wish I could have been the coffee man right at the get go. But I can’t do it without these people and I see the live in this community.
Unfortunately Carson has a had a tough time getting a spot at the KOA and surrounding sites. If anyone happens to have an open spot or room for one vehicle please let me know and will be forever grateful and in your favor.
Thanks a ton
Sam.
i have a spot at the front lmk

Got the same issue here, was going to find dispersed camping, but if someone also has an available spot in KOA I'd be willing to split the cost. No biggie just thought I'd throw it out there, it would just be me and the 100 series. Here's some progress and what's up with hundo, redid most of the brackets on the 3 link and sits about 4-5ish inches lower, and been hauling ass trying to get this dual cab chop finished
20220612_154128.jpg
20220619_182229.jpg

Got the same issue here, was going to find dispersed camping, but if someone also has an available spot in KOA I'd be willing to split the cost. No biggie just thought I'd throw it out there, it would just be me and the 100 series. Here's some progress and what's up with hundo, redid most of the brackets on the 3 link and sits about 4-5ish inches lower, and been hauling ass trying to get this dual cab chop finishedView attachment 3038546View attachment 3038548

Cool build. Clearly I’m missing out and need to spend more time on mud. 😉

I have a tent site I am going to give up. My son and family were going to come but now have to cancel. If someone is interested, we can probably coordinate a transfer. I think the site is 052a. Terry

I have a tent site I am going to give up. My son and family were going to come but now have to cancel. If someone is interested, we can probably coordinate a transfer. I think the site is 052a. Terry
will keep in touch

Disperseed Camp Site to consider, CR16 Portland Creek at/near the very Top. Site is beutiful and
about 10-12 min from KOA. Just saying, 4x4 is recommended to get there, if towing someething. IMO.

Good evening folks. For those of you bringing your yahoos under 12 could you please PM me with their ages and shirt sizes?
Thanks, Casey...

I was on the back up reserve list, doubtful to make it from the start. I have a Koa spot for one of ya. Not sure how the hand off works. Who needs a spot?!

I was on the back up reserve list, doubtful to make it from the start. I have a Koa spot for one of ya. Not sure how the hand off works. Who needs a spot?!
I was going to gorilla up on the loop. But My plans have changed I could use a camp spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom