Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my pump on 3/29 for $440 delivered. Feel lucky to have gotten it for that price. Heck, lucky to just get it.

CF4D272C-27F5-4510-83CE-AFE5037950F4.jpeg

0FD15068-EECA-415D-BA4E-599C4068B105.jpeg

Hail Mary, any ideas if an OEM frame is actually in stock? Thinking of making the purchase with the assumption it’ll be rejected just in case.

Hail Mary, any ideas if an OEM frame is actually in stock? Thinking of making the purchase with the assumption it’ll be rejected just in case.

Don’t be silly.

Just wondering what they told you when you called the Toyota Parts Deal customer support: (888) 905-9199 ?

Some guy on FB Toyota Land Cruiser marketplace has been advertising 60 series frames in excellent condition for sale recently. I think the price was $3500. He's near Wichita Kansas.
"We have rust free frames for both the fj60 and fj62 land cruisers as well as good engines
Call me at 316-992-5986 Jim"

Let me know if this is not appropriate and I'll delete.

I've been using Andrew Toyota (Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Andrew Toyota in Glendale, WI - https://parts.andrewtoyota.com/) in Wisconsin for a bunch of online parts orders for my 62. Their prices/discount are some of the best I've seen from a Toyota Dealer and they offer free shipping when you spend $75. Code "FREESHIP" is posted in the banner on their site. Parts guy there has been quite helpful when I've called/emailed and they've pushed through some orders for things not currently in US (some parts of my new grab handles/covers order).

Anyways, have not seen any other dealers with free shipping and it saves quite a bit of money.

81552-90A00 & 81562-90A00 are NLA globally as best I can tell. We pulled them from our inventory and they go in the Kurt's stash bin :D

I think they went NLA in the US parts system a few years ago, now globally supply seems to be evaporated.

81552-90A00 & 81562-90A00 are NLA globally as best I can tell. We pulled them from our inventory and they go in the Kurt's stash bin :D

I think they went NLA in the US parts system a few years ago, now globally supply seems to be evaporated.

Many, many years ago. Maybe even when I was still at American Toyota.

Would be interesting to see the date code on the part number label or the date on the pick tag.

IIRC, @red66toy is reproducing them. :cheers:

Last edited:
Many, many years ago. Maybe even when I was still at American Toyota.

Would be interesting to see the date code on the part number label or the date on the pick tag.

IIRC, @red66toy is reproducing them. :cheers:

What is it for dorks that don’t read code?

Can anyone help with interior grab handles for my 1988 FJ62? I worked with a Toyota parts guy to order new handles and caps and the colors are a mis-match.

Driver Handle (74610-90K00-A0) and Screw Plugs (74617-16010-A3) match but they are Ivory.
Passenger + Cargo Handles (74610-10020-13) are a light grey and the Screw Plugs (74617-14010-B3) dark grey so these don't match.

Hoping for a part number for the Driver Handle + Screw Plugs and the Passenger Screw Plugs all in light grey to match.

UPDATE 8/13:
This looks to be getting very low on stock if anyone wants them. 16" OEM steel wheels - 42601-60262-03. My local dealer got a set of 5 yesterday out of a New York Toyota warehouse with no shipping cost. He said it was the last 5 (CLARIFICATION - "LAST 5 IN NEW YORK") and I have no reason to not believe him as I got them at a great price (lower than any Toyota or non Toyota website I could find). Just saying if you are looking for them stock may be running down. I paid $158 each with free shipping to the dealership.

Last edited:
This looks to be getting very low on stock if anyone wants them. 16" OEM steel wheels - 42601-60262-03. My local dealer got a set of 5 yesterday out of a New York Toyota warehouse with no shipping cost. He said it was the last 5 and I have no reason to not believe him as I got them at a great price (lower than any Toyota or non Toyota website i could find). Just saying if you are looking for them stock may be running down. I paid $158 each with free shipping to the dealership.

There are plenty available. He lied to you. Currently 30 in the US.

I got 5 last year in Canada from the local T dealer for $100 CDN each. They shipped them in from Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom