What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (55 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moved the panhard back to where it should be. 2.5" higher on the axle mount.
IMG_20220615_152817758_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220615_150908023_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220615_154212811_HDR.jpg

It's amazing how much more well-behaved the truck feels with that small adjustment
Would you elaborate on this adjustment? Never seen that done. Thanks.

Installed this sweet new audio system when my factory system went down 2 days into a 20 day trip. It has Bluetooth radio and Weather band unlike the factory unit, but the sound is a little lacking. 😂
At least the climate control still works! Adventure on!

D98904C8-95DB-4F8C-98D2-F49EB5361094.jpeg

Last edited:
Would you elaborate on this adjustment? Never seen that done. Thanks.
Read through this thread, it has some good videos, Panhard drop bracket option? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/panhard-drop-bracket-option.1268657/

Basically the adjustment brings the panhard back to the angle it was with the factory suspension. I have a about 2.5" lift in the back, so lifting the axle side mounting point of the panhard 2.5" brings it back to stock.
You can see in my pics I put a bolt in the stock mounting point with a bushing inside to tighten down on.

Last edited:
Just wrapped up my 5-tire rotation. Public service reminder to do it every 5k miles.
Probably belongs in the SQOD thread, but is there a recommended location for each tire to move? Like passenger rear to driver front, etc?

Did you need to chop the body mounts for those 12.5's ?

I changed my oil for the first time and put the Jowett filter housing on, I see what all the fuss is about regarding the lame plastic drain thing. I bought that Jowett part a year before getting my cruiser, no regrets whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom