SOLD T-Case Spacer 4 Speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Threads
Swapping in a 4 speed to my FJ40 and keeping the 3 speed T-Case. I’ve got everything I think I need except the pto spacer. So, looking for the pto spacer. This is the one inside the case, not under the back cover. I’d take measurements of one too for length in case I can’t find one.

May need the T-case to transmission bolts as well.

You should be able to use the same spacer/gear that came with your 3 speed.

When I changed mine out I used my 3 speed pto gear on the 4 speed shaft.

$105 shipped

E42CBECF-D223-44B7-9848-B302D636EFC6.jpeg

You should be able to use the same spacer/gear that came with your 3 speed.

When I changed mine out I used my 3 speed pto gear on the 4 speed shaft.

You must have had a early four speed with a ten spline output shaft.

Only three speed spacer I've seen were on the early three speed which ended some time in 1963. All three speed cases after that that I've seen had the gear which was made for ten spline transmission output shaft. All four speeds 9/73-7/80 were sixteen spline. While Toyota put a spacer in instead of a PTO gear in most four speeds transfer cases there is no part number for the spacer.

I’m going to check with Valley tomorrow. If not, I found the dimensions and think I will just make my own.

I’m going to check with Valley tomorrow. If not, I found the dimensions and think I will just make my own.
The spacers have to be hardened or they’ll crush down over time causing the input gear to slide back snd forth.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

I found the bolts in some parts I had.

Hopefully I’ll have word on the cylinder head next week. Happy to sell you a spacer with it. Cant swing it by itself.

Hopefully I’ll have word on the cylinder head next week. Happy to sell you a spacer with it. Cant swing it by itself.
I also found I’m missing the 1” or so spacer that goes on first between the trans and t-case. Takes up the space in the extension housing/rear bearing retainer.

I also found I’m missing the 1” or so spacer that goes on first between the trans and t-case. Takes up the space in the extension housing/rear bearing retainer.
Good in stock.😉

SOR has a reproduction if you haven’t found one yet.

1656762692581.jpeg

:rolleyes:

I have them as well; Ben already has both on order with me.

Standing down from a Vendor Transaction Interference Level One Incident. Confirm the heading for WV Number One and set the watch.

Dinner for the crew…😁

@65swb45

Last edited:
Yep I forgot to mark this thread sold. Order in with Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom