Events/Trails UC 2022 GSMTR Cabin and Ride Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the best thing to put into GPS to get there? Windrock campgrounds?
The GSMTR event pavilion is here: Windrock Offroad Park Pavilion · 599 Windrock Park Ln, Oliver Springs, TN 37840 - https://goo.gl/maps/3BrkVhj1KmoxCy8v8

The turn-in for the cabin is approximately here: 36°04'48.0"N 84°19'56.2"W · Anderson County, TN 37840 - https://goo.gl/maps/xGC29z7FEJTBLpQK9

GSMTR22.jpg

So through a strange series of events that usually takes me in a negative direction I have become available to go to GSMTR. I read through the thread and I’m thoroughly confused as to whether there are any beds left. 🤣. maybe my brain is not functioning from a long drive back from Florida yesterday. So, that being said, are there any beds of any sort or any spaces available for this upcoming GSMTR of 2022? Cabins? Or group camp? I have never been to wind rock, my last GSMTR was held at Tellico if that tells you guys anything . If you don’t wanna make a big long answer on here shoot me a personal message.Have cash, will travel….. Either way hope everyone has a great time

So through a strange series of events that usually takes me in a negative direction I have become available to go to GSMTR. I read through the thread and I’m thoroughly confused as to whether there are any beds left. 🤣. maybe my brain is not functioning from a long drive back from Florida yesterday. So, that being said, are there any beds of any sort or any spaces available for this upcoming GSMTR of 2022? Cabins? Or group camp? I have never been to wind rock, my last GSMTR was held at Tellico if that tells you guys anything . If you don’t wanna make a big long answer on here shoot me a personal message.Have cash, will travel….. Either way hope everyone has a great time
Sent you a text, you got a spot if you want it

Lucky You!
My spot in winch a while is available

That sounds good! We are going to try to meet up with Benke and Scott north of Columbia at the Joanna rest area. Let me know what time y’all might be in Asheville and maybe we can meet at Sierra Nevada or somewhere dog friendly! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom