5th Annual Cruise Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sunday is the deadline for shirt orders. PayPayl to jtrotter77@hotmail.com

Following is what I have thus far:

@69LC - Not Paid
- 1 XL
- 2 L
- 1 2XL
- 1 Women's X-Small

@Hornd - Not Paid
- 1 L
- 1 Women's M
- 1 Kid 3T
- 1 kid 6T

@TCEd - Not Paid
- 1 L
- 1 Women's M

@LuluonSL - Not Paid
- 1 M
- 1 2XL
- 1 3XL

@westveld - PAID
- 1 L

@cheezypoof - PAID
- 1 L
- 1 Women's L

@Supra88 - PAID
- 1 XL
- 1 Women's L

@dogfishlake - PAID
1 - S
1- M
4- L
2- XL
1 - 2XL

@Sweet Water - PAID
1 - XL

If you don't have paypal or another means to electronically send money, shoot me a pm.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Last edited:
Jonathan and Katie bless you for organizing this! Liam has been asking me if we were doing this again this year and if we were going to see Audrey and Twix.

I am only juuuuuuuuust sliding in at the deadline.....new job kid under one blah blah blah my brain and calendar is mushy. We will be coming in for the day again with my lovely wife this time and Liam. (Littlest one is going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa)

1 women's large
1 men's 2XL
1 kids Medium

Jonathan and Katie bless you for organizing this! Liam has been asking me if we were doing this again this year and if we were going to see Audrey and Twix.

I am only juuuuuuuuust sliding in at the deadline.....new job kid under one blah blah blah my brain and calendar is mushy. We will be coming in for the day again with my lovely wife this time and Liam. (Littlest one is going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa)

1 women's large
1 men's 2XL
1 kids Medium
Awesome!! Super excited to see you guys again and to meet your lovely wife! I will let Audrey know, she will be ecstatic!!

@Ocho77 ,
Will there be a fire at Campground we can cook camper pies on or should I bring Grill? Either works. We are staying at Motel.
Thanks, Dustin

@Ocho77 ,
Will there be a fire at Campground we can cook camper pies on or should I bring Grill? Either works. We are staying at Motel.
Thanks, Dustin
Daystar Motel?

Yes, John always has a bonfire on weekend nights at the Daystar, he is a great guy.

We will have one at our house as well on Friday night, for those camping on our property.

Shirt order is submitted. If you have not paid and have the ability to pay via paypal, please do so. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jonathan
I'm in a hospital for a few day and will send payment when I get home.

I would say it's a yes you need the ORV stickers

Is the shirt order closed? I have a request for 2 more men's mediums if they can be added. No worries if not. Thanks!

Unfortunately it is too late for me to add shirts and have them done in time. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom