SOLD Portland, OR: 1992 Land Cruiser HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/portland-1992-land-cruiser-hzj73/7497503877.html
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously.

These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable.

I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested.

Details:
- Locking front hubs
- Scheel-mann heated front seats
- LED headlights, taillights, and running lights from Odd Iron Off-Road
- Custom rear drawer system custom built by Hower Built in Bend (note: no rear seats)
- ARB Front bumper with lights
- ComeUp 24v Winch
- Cruiser Outfitters rear bumper with tire carrier and jerry can
- Custom Sliders built by AdventureFab in Vancouver
- Old Man Emu Suspension upgrade and lift
- Fifteen52 'classic' wheels plus spare
- BFG MT Tires (less than 2k miles on them) plus spare
- ARB dual air compressor
- Dynamat for entire truck to massively reduce cabin noise
- New Alpine head unit stereo with CarPlay, installed by Mobile West
- Fire extinguisher + mount

F7B26EC8-6E08-4DA6-BCDF-E2FB869CE212.jpeg
D756E684-703A-4AF6-9FBF-F474CE665457.jpeg
D44367D9-058E-4630-8629-A01E696CBDBC.jpeg
D3B6DAE5-2662-4E35-A710-9C60AE5C00AC.jpeg
2FB24F2B-3ACA-4F5F-85AA-EAF0638EC47D.jpeg

Super tidy and nice pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market and hope you find a good home for it soon. I do like the wheel and tire set up would you mind sharing the specs? Thank you

I might have missed it, but for the sake of the seller, it looks like this has diff locks too. Worth mentioning.

This rig seems to be pretty fairly priced, which is rare from what I've seen recently regarding 73's :)

GL

I might have missed it, but for the sake of the seller, it looks like this has diff locks too. Worth mentioning.

This rig seems to be pretty fairly priced, which is rare from what I've seen recently regarding 73's :)

GL
I don't see any sign's of diff locks ?

Good eye I do see something down there that appears to be a locker switch, all through it hard to tell for sure.

Hey I'm just trying to help clarify the seller's truck :)

Most people repeat it 7 times if they have lockers. 3x TRIPLE LockEd, etc.
For sure a big plus that should be stated in the add !! The most coveted of all options !!

Bumping...
Incredibly sorry for not responding. I trusted the notification feature to let me know if anyone posted and it’s been silent till today.

@sark Yes, it has lockers front and rear. Turns into a tank. I’ll put it in the ad, thanks for the suggestion!

@klasseless The dynamat works great. It’s not much noisier at highway speeds than my 2016 4Runner (a bit, but totally tolerable).

The stereo system is also updated, with new speakers. Still knee level, but at least it sounds better than before…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom