Builds Tampa Cruiser's GX Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothing exciting but installed a Curt trailer hitch and Victory 4x4 molle panel.
PXL_20220528_162630622.jpg
PXL_20220528_162719488.jpg

Sexy isn't always the most practical, sometimes just the mundane mod's are the most useful! ;)

Looks great. I’d get pulled over in a NY second for that here. 🙄
Supposedly the same in CA, but there are so many dark front windows I see, that I don't think they're enforcing it now. :meh:

Supposedly the same in CA, but there are so many dark front windows I see, that I don't think they're enforcing it now. :meh:
That's what the tint shop said too. The lady had a hot pink X5 with the same tint and never had a problem.

I think the only problem will ever be if:
a) you're a jerk when pulled over and you give them an excuse to write you a citation.
b) they're looking for an excuse to pull you over.

That's what the tint shop said too. The lady had a hot pink X5 with the same tint and never had a problem.
I think the only problem will ever be if:
a) you're a jerk when pulled over and you give them an excuse to write you a citation.
b) they're looking for an excuse to pull you over.
Same experience here as R2M.....our two cars have tinted side windows ~30% i think and also 70% tinted windshields. Based on the cars I see pulled over and hassled by the cops in CA, I suspect that you are probably OK in a lexus unless you act like a jerk during a stop.

Reactions: r2m
I'm getting ready to put this up for sale in the classifieds. Truck located in Arizona where I am working right now.

What's replacing it?
I may jump into a 62 series. I never intended on keeping the GX forever and I hate putting money into it to mod it. It's a great truck for sure.

For any potential buyers, seller is a stand up good dude. My 200 has been everything it was described. Would purchase from him again.

Also.. we put 25k mikes on it since we got it from you.
Putting her to good use, that's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom