Free swag from Toyota if your Toyota has 100k miles or more. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have two Toyotas sitting in my driveway. Neither has over 50K miles. Their average age is over 11 year (16 and 7 years). My last Toyota was over 22 years old and had less 150k miles on it. I rode my bike to work today. :)
I'm with you. I put about 4000 miles/yr. on my 80 Series. I ride my bike to work and to errands less than a couple miles. It's a pretty sweet way to hold onto an old vehicle that uses a ton of gas. Just don't drive it much. When I do drive it, it's for an adventure, and I'm so happy to be in my 80 Series.

I have two Toyotas sitting in my driveway. Neither has over 50K miles. Their average age is over 11 year (16 and 7 years). My last Toyota was over 22 years old and had less 150k miles on it. I rode my bike to work today. :)
I have 3 Toyota Land Cruisers. 1995, 1997 & 2011 with a combined total of over 750,000 miles.

As much as I like to brag about my Toyota miles, isn’t it a bit of a stretch to call a 3 cent piece of plastic “swag” on these vehicles? The Volvo badges might qualify but my truck came with a bunch of this “swag” that I peeled off and threw away.

I emailed after I saw this thread and got a cling in less than 2 weeks. I don’t like stickers cause they fade and crack, so I put inside the rear window. Nice OEM touch, haha

IMG_6899.jpeg

I never got mine either. I contacted them and they were apologetic and said they'd send one asap. I have seen it, and it has been months. Neat idea, horrible execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom