Wanted WTB FZJ80 shell in good shape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a cleaner 95-97 body shell in Montana or surrounding states.

I would prefer to buy a tub. My chassis is in great shape, I am just dealing with a crinkled B pillar and a terrible spray paint job. It'll be easier to swap the body than repair the damage. Thanks

65943A21-1688-4878-817E-3BD33893AF47.jpeg

I have a 93 body. They are identical other than flare holes. It is straight and doesn't have rust. However, it has been spray painted. But if you are doing a full paint job that shouldn't be a huge issue. I'm near Boise ID. I will be up through your neck of the woods in about 2 weeks. I could maybe haul it up.

I have a 93 body. They are identical other than flare holes. It is straight and doesn't have rust. However, it has been spray painted. But if you are doing a full paint job that shouldn't be a huge issue. I'm near Boise ID. I will be up through your neck of the woods in about 2 weeks. I could maybe haul it up.
I am very interested! How much are you asking for it? I can meet you somewhere in the area if you will be heading through there in 2 weeks. Thanks!

$500 if you come pick it up. My trip is all sorts of messed up due to the floods and I sold my pickup yesterday so I'd be towing it up with a 100 series which I'm not overly fond of doing. It would be $850 if I was to bring it up as it would cost me that much more in fuel to tow the trailer on the whole trip.

Here are some photos. It is straight and rust free. And the big bonus is no factory roof rack.

IMG_2146.JPEG

IMG_2147.JPEG

IMG_2148.JPEG

IMG_2149.JPEG

Here are some photos. It is straight and rust free. And the big bonus is no factory roof rack.

View attachment 3036012

View attachment 3036013

View attachment 3036014

View attachment 3036015Thank you! I am going to have to pass since I had an unexpected head gasket failure on my other cruiser yesterday, but appreciate you sending me the pictures! If you still have this sitting around in a year or two I would be very interested, just need to put my money towards a possible LS swap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom