forget about the morrison this year (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
with all the moisture this spring pretty massive slides and washouts on the switchbacks. hopefully this won't be the excuse they've wanted to close it. magic city has pictures on fb.

with all the moisture this spring pretty massive slides and washouts on the switchbacks. hopefully this won't be the excuse they've wanted to close it. magic city has pictures on fb.
I saw a posted on FB and it was wrecked bad

I was thinking this morning. We should keep our Goose Lake trip on the books. Cooke City is gonna need the tourism dollars more than ever this year. I'm sure other towns are in the same situation. Two years of Covid and now this. We better look after our neighbors.

I was thinking this morning. We should keep our Goose Lake trip on the books. Cooke City is gonna need the tourism dollars more than ever this year. I'm sure other towns are in the same situation. Two years of Covid and now this. We better look after our neighbors.
Isn't Cooke City inaccessible right now?

Isn't Cooke City inaccessible right now?

it is probably a round about way to get there but I was thinking it is still accessible thru WY at least until Red Lodge gets cleaned up

I think we need to try Marks In & Out again too. We chatted as a family that we need to try to get a few of our tourism $$$ to Livingston and Red Lodge, trying to support the home team. It's gonna be tough if the north entrance remains closed for a long time for them to survive without the tourism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom