Anyone know these headlights?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can't find these lights, but looking to go this route over the ones with Halo's because I think they look better and cleaner. Anyone know what they are? Or custom? Thanks for any help!

Screenshot_20220615-234423_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220615-234417_Gallery.jpg

I really like these. Looks very clean and not too overt like the Depos or projectors.
I 100% agree haha that's why I'm trying to find out what the hell they are 🤔 It's a jdm 80 so maybe they were made in Japan or done over there?

I 100% agree haha that's why I'm trying to find out what the hell they are 🤔 It's a jdm 80 so maybe they were made in Japan or done over there?
No clue man, probably aftermarket? I'm following in hopes someone else knows.

Those are just Depo headlights with the chrome surround painted black. Looks like the top and bottom chrome is blacked-out, too. Combined with clear corner lights and turn signals, of course.

DepoHeadlights.jpg

Those are just Depo headlights with the chrome surround painted black. Looks like the top and bottom chrome is blacked-out, too. Combined with clear corner lights and turn signals, of course.

View attachment 3035421
Damn, is that it? Doh! They look way better blacked out.

Yep, reminds me of the late 90's when everyone was pulling apart their honda headlights to spray paint the surrounds.

I've been planning to bake and pull my depos- just gotta find time when the wife won't see me sneak car parts into the oven!

When running my clear corners and depos it's just too much clear going on up front:
1655389408371.png

They look different to me - similar but I don't think they are Depos.

1655405241599.png

I dunno I think you putting them next to each other actually confirms that they are depos to me haha I look at the cutout inside and they look the same

I've had my Depos apart, I've painted the surround black, and I've installed Morimoto projectors. Those are Depos.
I concur. I looked closer and can see the lines of the reflector/housing. The round shape of the high beam threw me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom