SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (3 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last Year's video from my sister's boyfriend, Reini. It's a great video!

Those of you officially registered please check your emails for the extra swag order form. If it's not in your main email check your junk and or spam.
Please respond as soon as possible as we are going to start printing next week.
We apologize for the delay but as with everything recently getting things done are not as efficient as we'd like.
Casey...

Tick tock 😆
I finished up installing the air conditioning upstairs last night, should have some breathing room to finish up Badgys heart transplant now.
20220528_195953.jpg

Ahh yes.. the ol’ “harness draped over the driver fender” trick.

View attachment 3033921
Ya, I test fired it with the entire GM harness and fuse block. Engine runs, check. Harness works, check. My novice HP tuners fiddling worked, check. It's reassuring when the engine you put together a year ago with parts from various sources fires right off and the tick from new lifters dissappears. Now to skinny down the harness, finish up the tailpipe, build a shroud, run more permanent fuel lines (test fire was an AN banjo fitting on the stock fuel filter over to the rail) and some other odds and ends.

Nice work Klaus. AC is pretty straightforward when you get to it.

Those of you registered for Solid Axle Summit #6 please check you email for a sign up for extra swag. It may be in Junk or Trash. It will be from JotForm.
Thanks, Casey...

Last edited:
Those of you registered for Solid Axle Summit #6 please check you email for a sign up for extra swag. It may be in Junk or Trash. It will be from JotForm.
Thanks, Casey...
Casey … speaking of buying things, I have a question about raffle tickets.

We’re planning on arriving Wednesday afternoon before the raffle. Can I still buy some tickets at that point? If that’s too late can I buy some ahead of time?

We will sell raffle tickets right up until the raffle. Will allow time for you to tear them apart and put them in the bucket.
Each registered driver gets a seperate ticket for the driver raffle.

Want to to a big Shout Out to all of our supporting sponsors. Their support of the Cruiser Community is what really helps get our rigs to and from Solid Axle Summit each year.

A friendly reminder to check out our ever growing list of SAS #6 Sponsors on page one post 2 of this thread. Please support them with any last minute needs, many of them will be in attendance and may be able to deliver in person.

Hey guys, Sam here.

Myself, my girlfriend Kaitlyn, and our best bud Carson were at SAS#5 to bring you all delicious coffee in the morning and can’t wait to do it again. Myself being here for the 6th year is awesome and I wish I could have been the coffee man right at the get go. But I can’t do it without these people and I see the live in this community.
Unfortunately Carson has a had a tough time getting a spot at the KOA and surrounding sites. If anyone happens to have an open spot or room for one vehicle please let me know and will be forever grateful and in your favor.
Thanks a ton
Sam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom