What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somewhere deep in the Cascade Mtns…

My 80 ain’t used to this amount of weight 😂 sagging on medium springs.

View attachment 3030723

Gotta say that PNW LC owners are friendlier than in LA at least in my experience thus far. Exchanged waves with a 200 dude in Greenlake; pleasantries with a lifted 100 at the grocery store --> all love!
I added airbags to mine. Huge upgrade with minimal coin and effort. fully kitted and seems to have the same spring rate(s) as when empty.

Nobody seems to take into account the draw on the power grid if we all start driving electric vehicles. Especially in places like California.

Cheers
They are already expecting rolling blackouts this summer. Should be interesting on the EV crowd.

You should just leave the booster out. Look at all that space you could use for a compressor or something like that. :):p
Yah I know the starter is so easy to get to now. With the abs pump gone there is room for a compressor or whatever. I’m gonna put in a blue sea fuse box for now.

No it’s just the pic. They’re all factory black.😃
Yeah I took another look. Must have been my screen light level or something... thought you had coated several thousand dollars worth of firearms in a chrome/silver color. Happy to hear it was my imagination.

Parked next to some cream puffs. RTG for #GSMTR!!

5948A38C-7B3B-46AF-8B02-60F43C3D6FA2.jpeg

Got the new booster in but missed the gasket between master cylinder and booster! Question how important is this it appears to be a a seal to keep dust out between the two? Can I FIPG this or do I need the proper gasket? Really wanted to put this all together tonight.

3B2D5399-5BE5-45FF-A918-C3F28585336E.jpeg

81971287-71D5-4B30-837A-9FA763AD5EC7.jpeg

image.jpg

You already attached the MC to the booster? Just use form a gasket if you didn't already bolt it up.
No I just mounted booster but wanted to install master cylinder and am missing the paper gasket in between. I think fipg would be even better but just wanted to check with the experts. I don’t like cutting corners and pride myself on doing stuff legit.

Not sure what toyota was thinking when they designed where the PHH
They were thinking ..."sounds like a problem for the left hand drive folks" haha right hand drive doesn't have all that junk in the way...it is on the other side.

What did you do with your 80 this weekend: maintenance, fix, wheel, nothing, new mod??

Me:
Checked air in tires
Change oil&filter 180,000
Fill gas tank
Waiting on box of parts from Beno
I drove my 1996 LC 3500 miles from Portland Oregon to Tampa FL. I observed a small squeak every 32 seconds or so; it sounded like a pump starting and stopping. Then I noticed the passengers side floorboard getting wet. Very wet. It was condensation. I cannot find the drain plug; or perhaps I did (on the firewall of passenger side); ran a wires through it and nothing. Is the pump not working to pump out the condensation? I'm new here so direct me accordingly. Thank you. Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom