LANDTANK - SUPERCHARGER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure I'm following you. Are you trying to say you're interested?
:p

I see a guy who’s going down the ‘dumb questions’ rabbithole. (Sorry, but true)

Rick hasn’t even got all the parts, road testing while making sure vendors remain reliable, and probably 9 other things - all while working on other 80 parts & his core business repairing 80’s.

Smart guy just says nothing, sits back & lets Rick breathe ;)

I’m not sure how a volume purchase might influence this, but the intercooler and heat exchanger alone cost me more than $2000.00.

While this kit will address all areas of boosting our trucks it will likely break the banks of some potential customers.

Man sorry for the stupid question !
Even more stupid to to call people out to make yourself look good.

Have a nice day.

I wasn’t asking for preferential treatment just getting a gauge.
I don’t believe that came across as I was applying pressure.

D5E248F1-07CC-418F-B089-24E8F388A281.png

Will it be first come first serve?
Or The members that expressed interest first on the thread?

Thanks Dean

If it was me, it would be in the order of who pays first.

Thank you!
That’s all I was trying to establish not to pressure Rick in anyway.
It’s something to look forward to!

By far the biggest hurdle is the castings. My approach right now is to build out and test the system with machined parts. Then move forward with acquiring all the smaller pieces and then putting out a group buy with only the remainder castings to be made.

If I’m going to take money on a pre order basis to get over the hurdle, I have to be 100% sure I can deliver it in a timely fashion.

Any updates?

Good to see you’re taking your time to work things out properly which is rare these days. Also good to see you’re keeping manufacturing in the USA. A buddy started his own company for a product he designed and couldn’t find any suppliers in Canada/USA for die casting that weren’t charging outrageous prices.

finally some updates. I have the two prototype MAF housings for the Hitachi sensor. I need to put together the pigtail as these will plug directly into the factory harness. I also received the intake adapter pipe so I now can fully install the intercooler and be ready for summer weather testing. The one on the left is for wrx Blues - 425cc and the one on the right is for wrx pinks - 565cc.
IMG_1412[1].JPG
IMG_1413[1].JPG

Edit…read through the whole thread, which answered my questions.

Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Will this kit be California smog compliant? If yes, add me to the group buy list.

Are you willing to foot the bill for compliance testing?

It's really expensive and sometimes destroys test vehicles. Ask WIT'S END about that little cost overrun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom