Parting Out Virginia Part out 1987 Blue FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just inquired a blue 1987 fj60 sadly is getting pulled apart. bad frame.... Heres a few pics of the truck and a video of the find to give you a decent idea of what she has to offer. Parts are moving pretty fast so dont wait if you need something. I also have several other trucks/parts so drop me a line about stuff your looking for even if you dont see it and ill see what I have in inventory.

Youtube video of the find- (Also tons of other Landcruiser content on the channel) enjoy it!

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Hi, Drivers side fender if no rust. Thanks, Mike

The rear doors are sold. But I have other doors are are different colors that are okay.

Starter?

Try this again inside the thread
On you Blue '88 62 I would be interested in the front windshield trim and gasket, looking for good blue door cards all 4 doors from a blue/grey 87 to convert to hand crank windows, good snake bite trim, good driver side roof rail chrome trim, rear door ash try grey, rubber conduits that go between door and A/B Pillar, gaskets for side mirrors and front marker lights, also driver black vent past rear side window. I am in Charlottesville Thanks Dirk 434-284-3831

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom