Official 406 Cruisers June Meeting this Tuesday CHANGED LOCATION TO BOZEMAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LATEST UPDATE 10pm Monday June 13th

WE THINK ITS BETTER TO STAY OUT OF LIVINGSTON AND LET THEM DO THE WORK THEY NEED TO DO WITHOUT ANY EXTRA OUTSIDERS.

WE ARE NOW MEETING AT STORY MILL PARK AT 7PM...

PLEASE BRING A CAMP CHAIR IF YOU'D LIKE TO SIT AND DRESS FOR COOLER WEATHER.

Long days are here and the warmer weather is just around the corner. Next week we will have our monthly meeting in Livingston and it is going to be a great one!

This month he is going to be teaching us "All things Tires!" AND FJ6X series night.

UPDATE!!!!

Pregame meeting:
Open to ideas but no longer trying to coordinate a meeting spot for dinner.

Meeting spot: We are going to meet at Story Mill Park in Bozeman.... MAP LINK HERE

When: Tuesday June 14th

Time: Meeting starts at 7pm feel free to meet as early as you'd like for dinner with friends, post up here where you are planning on eating if you want friends to join.

What are we going to cover:
  • All old and new business
  • Update on trail rides and upcoming trail rides (Click here for dates)
  • Clinic on all things tires... pressures, how to patch a hole, how to reset a bead, how to repair a busted valve etc.
  • We are also going to highlight FJ60's this month, so if you have one... bring it out and show it off!
  • Voting in any new members who have met the club requirements. (hit us up if you'd like to be voted in! use the PM here or the website).
We look forward to seeing everyone and as always family's are welcome!

Everyone is invited, we look forward to seeing you.

Last edited:
hmmm 60 series @REZARF , wish I had one of those.

Planning to be there with my son.

hmmm 60 series @REZARF , wish I had one of those.
Sheesh, you’re almost as bad as the FJC’s wanting to be legit Land Cruiser’s. :D

…almost.

Hey everybody!! So turns out Mark's In & Out changed their hours this year and are closed Monday and Tuesday :doh:. Huge bummer, but that does free us up on location a little bit. So we will hold the meeting at Sacagawea Park near the tennis courts, 45°39'15.4"N 110°33'36.7"W.
MAP LINK HERE

me when i read no burgers :
eca.jpg

but who wants to hit up neptunes before, or whats the other one. cant remeber which is which and whish one has better food

Tuesdays currently in Livingston a bunch of the good spots are closed unfortunately. Neptunes is good and is open Tuesdays.
EF1EC950-384F-4AAD-A076-C23932832A37.jpeg
8B8FD84B-B9F6-4E52-8FF4-9719BC18D670.jpeg

Yellowstone at Sacajawea park is very high currently and forecast is for 2’ more which is above flood stage. Took the poodles for a walk by this am. Park wasn’t closed but 9th street island was only open for residents.

Wow, that water looks super high. Bowser... if the park closes do you have a good backup spot that would work?

I think I'll try Neptunes if anyone cares to join.

UPDATE ON FRIST POST AGAIN… FLOODING COULD CHANGE OUR VENUE AT THE LAST MINUTE, please check in for updates on post 1.

Sacajawea is now closed. Still a couple feet from top of the raised river embankment.
917775E9-9223-4F99-91D9-DE1C6E93E9F4.jpeg
63CEF59C-0EC7-4BF0-945A-FDC9AC7E8686.jpeg
5F8FA8A2-AC6A-4ADE-803F-5E32673085BA.jpeg
554258B5-FCF3-44B9-A943-7149C39E3610.jpeg
Rail bridge on N side of town. Very impressive the amount of large trees constantly rolling through.

Update on Post 1...

Meeting is in Bozeman at Story Mill Park.

All, Justin here (Silver 200 Series LC), It was great to meet you all last night for my first meeting, looking forward to being involved in future events/trail rides!
Great to meet you!
Be sure to post up on the 406 Cruiser Introduction thread and show us some pics of that 200, or the 4Runner. We all love pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom