My TLC experience (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Under it's own power, or did it get a tow?

I pinged JP on the first, "It's June you got that thing done yet?"

Hopefully he saw it as me poking the bear rather than being a dickhead.

I think it was under its own power, can't remember.

Lmaooo

20220614_1416152_50.jpg

Oooh god. I hope J took that the way I intended. I was wheezing that was so F-ing funny.

I'm betting the guys got a good laugh.

We did, it was f*ckin hilarous. JP thought it was funnier than hell. 10/10

Excellent. I was concerned enough I called the shop. Nobody answered, which made me more concerned.

Nah, we were just in the meeting this morning when you called, call back tomorrow and I'll bet JP will have some time.

Just dont tell him I said that cause he'll probably strangle me :rofl:

Progress is being made!

64192.jpeg

64210.jpeg

I forgot about this little gem. The top plate/cover on my transmission was cracked at the shifter retainer ring, and this was somebody's repair. I mean, if it works, right?!

64207.jpeg

In more super exciting news, (to me), my front bumper should be on a truck tomorrow and headed to PRLC. I'll pick it up when I pick up the cruiser. I had it shipped there, to save on crazy expensive trucking right now. I ordered that back in November when Bambi's mom decided to commit Toyotacide.

Last edited:
Lmao

I got to grub under this today.

20220714_124944.jpg

I'm assuming you want this back :rofl:

20220714_163337.jpg

Yeet

20220714_163342.jpg

I'm your fab guy too, according to today's planning session, so I'll be getting your engine mounted next week. 😀

You'll need the water temp and oil pressure senders out of the 2F to talk to the cluster.

You'll need the water temp and oil pressure senders out of the 2F to talk to the cluster.

Already pulled and back on the harness.

@DangerNoodle

So what order do things happen in?

One of em :rofl:

Nah, somebody will get your tcase rebuilt while I'm stripping your frame and getting the saginaw box mounted, mate the engine and trans, and shove it all in there. A few steps in between that, though.

One of em :rofl:

Nah, somebody will get your tcase rebuilt while I'm stripping your frame and getting the saginaw box mounted, mate the engine and trans, and shove it all in there. A few steps in between that, though.
I saw Jani added that to my estimate I just had the transfer case rebuilt. My sheet I sent, I asked to assess the noise level. I'll text J today.

I saw Jani added that to my estimate I just had the transfer case rebuilt. My sheet I sent, I asked to assess the noise level. I'll text J today.
We weren't really able to drive it enough, but I would just call JP and talk with him.

We weren't really able to drive it enough, but I would just call JP and talk with him.
Yeah, my "radiator" didn't have a long run cycle before failure. I hope JP pranked you guys about that, saying I drove it like that for a year or something. 😆

I sent him text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom