What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Terminating the non-essential wiring on the old harness for @Atwalz LS3 swap.

PXL_20220608_174831742.jpg
PXL_20220608_174842073.jpg
PXL_20220608_203343099.jpg

Is it still running? If so it should be a longevity test, keep it going.

Didn’t show up running, cats are gone and o2’s hanging down. We certainly tried to start it, it kicked over once or twice but didn’t start. May be out of fuel too.

Cheers

That is A LOT of gas. o_O
Let's be generous and say she averaged 13 mpg, that's 35,385 gallons or 1,770 fill up's if they stopped when the little light started to glow

I have a lot of weight on my rig and a large, full tool drawer as well. I think my rig is right at 7000 lbs. I get slightly less than 10 miles per gallon.

Last edited:
Let's be generous and say she averaged 13 mpg, that's 35,385 gallons or 1,770 fill up's if they stopped when the little light started to glow

At today's prices where I live that would be like $177,000.00 dollars in gas.......

At today's prices where I live that would be like $177,000.00 dollars in gas.......
It’s kinda funny that we are all having a little laugh at these numbers… as we continue to grind down the road in our 80’s. I know a bunch of us don’t DD the 80 but some of us do.

It’s kinda funny that we are all having a little laugh at these numbers… as we continue to grind down the road in our 80’s. I know a bunch of us don’t DD the 80 but some of us do.

I figured it was a good excuse to buy this....

20220609_105156.jpg

I daily mine but I had to cancel a lot of summer trips because of these insane (and completely correctable -it doesn't have to be like this) prices so it's really no laughing matter at all. Fine for those that can absorb these prices but a complete regressive, painful tax on those that can't. I get your point though...it might help to laugh it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom