40 SERIES FRONT BUMPER (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OPMACHINE

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
We have a few 40 series front bumpers for sale. These were designed to emulate the original OEM bumpers with a provision to hold a M8274 Warn winch and synthetic fairlead. Made here in America with domestic 1/4'' and 1/2'' cold rolled steel. Black or Vegas Gold (pewter) powder coat. Please email me at Sales@orangeparkmachine.com or message me here on MUD if you have any questions.

Thank you,

@wngrog has the original so stole his photos.

#4.jpeg
NOLEN 45 2 .jpeg
NOLEN 45.jpeg
#3.jpeg
#6.jpeg

raw assembly.jpg

#5.jpeg

BUMPER ON WELD TABLE.jpg

pic 2.jpg

Sent you a PM.

I reached out to the vendor and the current price is $575....a bit hard to swallow since the factory bumper is available new for $165. Otherwise, an excellant product! I also asked why a steel cable roller lead can't be utilized as mentioned above and the response was it is possible but, someone would need to send a fairlead for them to take measurements.

A steel fairlead is the same dimensions as a synthetic fairlead

Let me know how that $165 factory bumper holds a winch again?
The above post from the vendor specifies synthetic fairlead which leads one reading it to assume they are different. If you want to know how a factory bumper holds a winch you should research it. There is plenty of info on the subject.

I have two of these bumpers as well as a new OEM steel bumper. No comparison between the two and not sure why anyone would try to modify and reinforce an original bumper when they could just buy the @OPMACHINE bumper.
Before this option there was only the option to reinforce your stock bumper if you wanted a stock look. I went that route years ago but l really like this one piece design!

The PO on this one welded the bumper brace on and it made the bumper just a hair too narrow to fit. I touched it a bit with a flap disc and now it’s all good

1BD3DDCE-CB61-4B2B-BD4D-56D01DBE6046.jpeg

306ABA29-8432-4333-9E4C-868BD3651C78.jpeg

A031C046-E4A4-4662-A3E5-0C7B9975140F.jpeg

76AB9CDD-10E8-45EE-9EFB-04A48B84DB2E.jpeg

8824588B-C188-431C-9007-94C10B870192.jpeg

@wngrog those are some very nice looking rigs in your shop. Wow! Great looking bumper also. I have a HFS, but wish I had grabbed this one instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom