Events/Trails đŸ’¥Pig Party 2022đŸ’¥ (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dropped off the list again. You tryin to send a message or something? it's all good. I'm sure I can post up at the CO Farm brewery all weekend

CGN1976 +1
Back on the list…sorry.

Sorry but I’m out. Doing some updates to Pig and will not be ready.

BDF7620A-2020-4C1F-8B89-FD663537D394.jpeg

Way back when I posted a list of those planning to attend Pig Party 2022. Probably time for an update since there've been a few additions and at least one subtraction. Here's that last list...please confirm your status and let the rest of us know if you're not on the list and need to be added.
I've also done absolutely nothing about t-shirts or stickers....anyone want to pick up that torch? Had an idea for a NM license plate with "Pig Party 2022" on it before we switched sites. Perhaps something along the lines of "NM-CO Border Crawl" might work now. Any takers would be appreciated as I'm kinda buried in family stuff for the next few weeks. Suggest we limit choices of colors and styles at this late date...perhaps short or long sleeved t's and the requisite tank tops for BobM and his crew of show offs.

riderjgs (JIm and Bonnie Spehar) 2
DTC72 (David & MariJo Cousineau) 2
Megadoomer Crew (Nick and Peyton Rossi and Steve Pollard) 3
Hanktank (Hank, Penelope, Henry & Charlotte Gries) 4
Lifelong40Fan 4+ ?????
arthog 1
Pigeaten 2
RUSH55 4
Voodoocruisers (Ande) 4+
Gordobe (Gordon) 1
fj55tlc (Craig) 1
4Cruisers (John) 1+
abqcruiser (Mark) 1+
Scrapdaddy (Ron) 2
Pigeaten (Don and Debra) 2
MtnYota 1
RHINO ?????
LostOnTheLLano (Kirk and Marilee Thomas) 2
Cgn1976 (2)
You keep forgetting me. I’m in plus one

We will be there. David & MJ coming from our home in Las Vegas. Anyone coming from Southern CA or similar interested in connecting in LV and driving a pig caravan the rest of the way?

Anybody up for reinstating the pot luck...maybe Friday night? A whiskey night might not be the same without J Mack.

On the location, it will be northern NM and southern CO. Is there a specific meet up location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom