MUDShip LA to Boulder, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beehanger

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a FJ60 without an engine in LA I need to get to Boulder to do work on it. Been a s*** show so far but wouldn't have it any other way. If you want my entertaining story of having no mechanical skills and buying and driving this halfworking truck from LA to Idaho last year check it out lol Advice on whether I should buy a Land Cruiser - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/advice-on-whether-i-should-buy-a-land-cruiser.1227794/page-5#post-13636854 Would want to ship the engine as well once rebuild is done with different shop, I'm not with the truck right now and mehanic has been a total pill to deal with, so moving the project.

Also, I remember there being a place on the forums here that's based out of boulder and ships cruisers, anyone know their username?

Trying to get price and logistics estimate (like putting carberator, etc in back of truck for shipping) or the best way to do it considering it doesn't have an engine in it right now!
We'll see if my amateur skills can make her whole again, going to take a whole lot of youtube and hopefully some help from mudmembers.
In that rat race again!

Thanks,
Beehanger

Maybe me? Although I'm in Denver, not Boulder.

You can request a quote through the website at www.summitautotransport.com.

Important info needed would be:

Location of the Cruiser
Will a large truck have access to it? i.e is it stuck in the back of a lot somewhere or can we back up to it easily?
Will we need to fight with this guy to get it or does he plan on being available?

You can also call me if you would like
Three oh three 524-9122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom